Black screen after matches/half-time

Cahillgod

Non-League
26 October 2006
I'm sometimes getting a black screen at half-time (just after the replays) and at the end of the matches.

Nothing will load and you can hear the crowd noises in the background for a while.

It is very annoying as I have to save before every match, just incase it crashes, not to mention playing the same match again!

Is anyone else getting this or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Someone said its cause graphics card aint good enough.But i think its konami trying cover there own ass.Cause they created a buggy game tbh.Just wondering if konami will release a patch to sort this game pad problem out people as well as myself are experiencing.

Mat250000 said:
Someone said its cause graphics card aint good enough.But i think its konami trying cover there own ass.Cause they created a buggy game tbh.Just wondering if konami will release a patch to sort this game pad problem out people as well as myself are experiencing.

I doubt very much that it is the graphics card as I have a very decent one and suffer hardly any stuttering/lag in the gameplay.

I do use a USB to Playstation conroller though. Might be that, but I don't see why it would be.

I read in an other forum(?), When there are this replays you have to wait 5 seconds, then it works! You shouldn´t click there away very fast!!

its happened to me a number of times mate, i use a normal pc joypad. No way is it to do with graphics cards. Its got to be a bug

i also have the black screen at half-time and sometimes i also get the black screen at full time, i tried to leave it when it was black to see if anything would happen. when i came back (around an hour later) it had turned yellowy black instead of black. i play with a ps2 pad (using the converter) and i also have a black main menu as well.
also i think that the black screen at half time could be linked to the black screen in the pes 5 demo, as i recall that the screen used to go black sometimes when there was an animation for a foul or a card or an injury.

I also have the same problem. Black screen at main menu (can still select options though) and occasional black screen freeze at half time.

I just put it down to the fact that i am too tight to spend on a decent pc and can put up with playing on a laptop with integrated graphics as the gameplay is fine.

its a bug. nothing to do with graphics cards, or USB controllers, just Konami's code. I have a smooth game with GeForce 7800GTX and no controllers (i use keyboard), and it happens to me sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom