Boca Juniors

Ahhhh, good then, what did you think of Insua's playing? I thought he was way off form...

Silvestre impressed me considering how rarely he gets first team play, and Diaz' free kick was amazingly impressive as well.

Insua is good but didn't show it in THIS game.

Anyways you're def right, this was one of the best Superclassico matches in recent years. Lately they haven't been so great! in past year or two they were goal-less and boring and just lot of fights if I remember correctly but this year much more exciting.

I have an idea (inspired by great Mr. PLF)

How about all of us Boca fans (all 3 LOL) pool together and make stats for whole Boca team? Someone put up Gago before, so it's a start. Sooner or later someone will make Boca kit, and with information we can have our beautiful xeneizes in the game. Also, Ariel Santarelli is gonna release hex-edited Bombonera this week. Since Boca's not in PES5, it's useless having for example our temple but no team! Who likes this idea?

EDIT: Hell, I just remembered you can put in we8 kits if you set the correct model...

Last edited:
The Fernando Gago stats posted here before mate were very wrong. He's awesome! Great prospect but 84 shooting accuracy makes him a better FINISHER of the ball than 90% of strikers in game. I give 85 shooting accuracy to a great finisher that is currently one of top scorers of La Liga like Diego Milito or Forlan gets 87.. then people come and give a 19 year old DMF 84 shot accuracy!! I don't even know where to begin with how wrong those stats posted were and as you know when it comes to stats I'm a bit of a perfectoinist so I can't accept anyone else's.

Unfortunately a problem with people when doing stats is they take UNDER-rated players Pesos, and they make them OVER-rated! They dont really think about each stat. So I won't be interested personally in having the stats of more players from Boca from others. And as for myself.. some like Hugo Ibarra I know from before anyway but some more like Insua, Gago and others I want to see some more before I make stats for them.

Take care and yes Bombonera gonna be released soon and it's gonna be amazing.

p.s. Even on Evo-web there's way more than 3 Boca fans. More like 30 probably at least ;) although I'm not one. Just a fan of football as you know :)

Well yes, the Gago is definitely wrong, my idea is somewhat liek what you do, use what we (Boca fans) have seen from our xeneizes playing, and make stats off that.

yes i got that gago from someone else actually and then ii used the one put in the patch for pro 4.

sucks boca lost the other day but take in consideration that both teams played with younging and reserve players to try them out. river clearly has better reserve players but i could care lesss since our starters are way better :-P ledesma sucked once guillermo got all up in his face for missing that CLEAR goal and then again for i donno what lol

anyway, about doing boca im actually working on puting the ARgentinian league in the game. im done basically. i have all 20 teams plus 2 2nd division teams(almagro and chacarita). i just need to finish chacarita whihc ill do tonight. im using the stats from the patch from pro 4. i got all the kits, emblems and names right. ill upload it soon. i used the superpatch as a starter and then editied the Groups A and B and substituted in the Argentian teams :-P illput some pictures up.

go boca tomorrow against indep. theyll play with starters and sunday against san lorenzo theyll play with reserve. cant wait for the clausura to start! its gonna be a quick year since theuyll play like 2 or 3 games a week to finish before the WC :-P

LigaArgentina1.jpg

LigaArgentina2.jpg

LigaArgentina3.jpg

LigaArgentina4.jpg

LigaArgentina5.jpg

heres some preview pics of what im workig on. should be done in a day or two :-P

boca plays tonight, hope the reserve does good and make the match worth watching. dont care about the results but i want to see some progress! silvestre is awesome, he stopped aguero from having 1 on 1 chances against pato so many times!

Nice looking patch Layzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My god it looks great!

I'm so mad I can't see game tonight...and yes Silvestre's a huge surprise I expected him to be big pile of shit but he came out ok...we'd better fucking win tonight!

i dont htink hes a surprise, i think he was ready but wasnt sure how he would handle starting in such a big team like boca. he looked like an experienced player out there on each game he played. we dont need no one to help out the team, he got the best team allready! plus we won a meaningless cup :-P

Btw Layzie, in terms of 2d kits for selection for Boca and River (in your patch) christophe made some, I'll link them here so you can use them.

boca2d4gl.png

river2d2ck.png

All credits to christophe.

Last edited:
Found newer 2d kits even, and also I found in Eleanor's thread, from a while ago actually, Boca kits for pes5!!!!!!!! He says he has River on his website. I know Layzie is making a patch but I'll link the Boca kits here so you can find them more easily. I updated the Boca 2d kit in the post previous to this one.

I'm leaving these in thumbnail form.

Last edited:
thanks man i cant use them tho :-( cus i am using the team in groups A and B for the arg league and most teams dont allow mini kits :-(

by the way, the downloads are at :

http://pesoccerworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16192

its in spanish tho :-P the O_TEXT i still need to upload but it takes forever!!!! like 4 or 5 hours andi gotta get online at cybers cus i dont have internet at my house. i hope i get to it soon. ppl there are getting impatient like wow lol

go boca! theyll win, too bad gago and battaglia most likely wont play. guarin might start! he earned a spot in my list lol i didnt even know who he was until someone mentioned him here and i followedhim closely this summer and he impressed me. niceplayer man. hope he makes it big in boca :-P

Yes, downloads coming!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait :D

Hopefully Guarin will do well, yeh he can become a big star. Hmm now I gotta figure out where I can go to watch since it's not on around here...:( Anyway I'll download what you've got up so far, when you get the 0_text i'll get that too, looks like a hell of a patch. For the stats, did you use a converter or do them yourself?

EDIT: I see you converted it basically from pes4, looks nice, well I'll tell you more once I've downloaded it.

Last edited:
hey man hows it going? cant wait for the game today! too bad these aholes arent showing it on TV! i dont know why? its rare that they dont show a boca game, not even on ppv :-/ i guess ill have to listen to the radio :-P

im uloading the O_Text now, about an hour and a half left. ull have to install using DKZ.

the patch isnt perfect but its nice to play with the argentinian teams once in a while :-P

banfield looked good yesterday, ive alwas liked them, they are such a small team but they alwways manage to do good!

i think boca willw ina gain with independiente a close 2nd and velez 3rd. colon 4th with banfield and river following. then maybe gimnasia LP.

Boca lose 2-1 :( :( And River plate somehow won 5-0, well at least Patino had one, and Montenegro two, some of the few gashinas I can stand. I saw Independiente, what a disaster game, and Aguero, what bad playing! I was disgusted.

About your patch, I think it's a kitserver issue, the game makes the square button constantly pressed. Other than that everything's really great, kits faces etc...I'll get the 0_text and try to work out the controller problem.

heh, yeah cant believe we lost to such a crappy team :-/ they didnt even show the game. aguero i think is overrated lol no joke. ive only watched him in 3 or 4 games, (2 against boca) and he did nothing to impress me... however, he still gets mentioned as the best in argentina! maybe i miss his good games :-P

no idea what your talking about the square button... from the responses i got and in my game, everything works perfect. let me know how it works out for ya

It will be tough this season. At least we won't be playing libertadores games , so we don't have excuse for not winning the clausura.

That's another thing, why the hell isn't Boca in the Libertadores?????? IT'S THE COPA LIBERTADORES! It's liek Barca or Milan or Madrid not going to the Champions league!

we had a shittttty season 2-3 seasons ago and didnt qualify for the 2006 libertadores :-/ but by winning the apertura, we already qualified for the 2007 one :-P

we better win tomorrow, would hate to start with 2 loss....

Yes, if we don't win I will personally take a plane to the Bombonera and beat up every member of the team with a bat, LOL.

:lol:

Anyways just a random question here:

Obviously 99% of REAL Bocan fans' most HATED team in Apertura is River but who is your 2nd most hated team? Will it also be a team majority hate or will it come down to personal choice?

Racing? San Lorenzo? Independiente? Huracan? Banfield? etc. etc. who...
I expect some people's answer might be different though.

I'm pretty sure the next in line is C.A.I. (a.k.a. Independiente, a.k.a. shit), although Racing Club is pretty crappy too. The opnly blood link of mine to Argentina, my aunt's husband, is a fan of Independiente. He tells me how amazing Aguero is, I agree after seeing some compilations, then I see him play a full game and he's CRAP!

But either way River is Boca's most hated, about 200% more than any other team :D

I think it might be personal choice, in my case it's personal choice regardless of whether the majority loves or hates Independiente

yeah def personal choice. as for me, i hate 1st: river, obviously... then i guess it could be... gimnasia LP (they think they are someone because he "fought" the apertura...), velez and independiente (just cus they fought it with us too :-P). the only reason i dont hate racing is cus my step bro is a huge racing fan heh, but they suck and arent going anywhere so its all good :-P.

teams i like: banfield, love them, such a small team that always does good! argentinos because of their history, maradona :-P. i like newells even tho they have a few ex rivers. i like them cus of their GK villar is amazing.

i hate san lorenzo too just cus they are an ugly team abnd because i used to watch VIDEO MATCH and Tinelli loved them hehehe just made me hate that team even more lol

BOCA WOOOOOOOOOOON! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks like I won't have to go beat them up ;)

Palacio hit his frist of the season, Palermo's off to a thunderous start! Aguero also scored this week, I'll see about seeing the goal if it was any good, doubt it will change my opinion on him.

nice win, i still think they should of finished them off today instead of playing counter after taking the lead :-/ central did only have 10 players-either way, a win is a win and it was an amazing game! loved the 1st half, it could have went either way but i think central tired out after running so god damn much in the 1st half lol.

man im glad me and you are ont he same page about aguero. i still think hes overated and i dont care if he scored or not tdoay because it was against instituto lol poor fans man, they were pissed at their team, they need toplay with their heart even if they are that bad :-P.

im starting to notice that bilos is either a drunk or smoke lol cus hes always getting tired in the games lol by 10 minutes of the 2nd half he coiuldnt run any more lol. i still lovehim tho. pato making a few mistakes that i sure hope he doesnt make in the WC! whats with himlately?

i feel like im critizising the team but o well :-P im still happy bout the win and a great game :-P next up is lanus and im glad theyll show the game so i wont have to burn my money by watching it a bar :-P

I agree about Bilos...but there's always up and downs in form, even for times of years it can happen.

Pato does make mistakes, this was always one thing I disliked about him somewhat, but even so I think he'll be up to it in wc2002, maybe he had a tiring warm-up, etc, he's getting old as well...although I think goalies should play till much older than outfield players, hell Romario is 40 now and still playing!

Back
Top Bottom