Boca Juniors

I wanted to bump this thread up a long time ago :D

I'm really happy about how the team is working. We're clearly not playing the most beautiful football, but every football lover has to be interested in a team with such results.
I am also happy because one of the few players who actually thinks faster than the rest of the players is on a fantastic level. I'm talking about J.R. Riquelme.

I wanted to bump this thread up a long time ago :D

You're welcome :BOP:

And, I'm sure we will keep this thread alive for the time being, because there's so much happening in "el mundo Boca"... now we are to face Racing in the finals of the Argentinean Cup.

To the final we go: 2-0 in the first match in Argentina, then a tremendous 0-0 in the second match in Chile... Corinthians and our 7th Libertadores are waiting.

Happy Birthday, Román!

n_20090414204737_juan_roman_riquelme.jpg

contrareal_20100720103052_0_0.JPG

o_boca_juniors_juan_roman_riquelme-1333328.jpg

1182416582_0.jpg

1543361.jpg

Happy Birthday, Román!

n_20090414204737_juan_roman_riquelme.jpg

contrareal_20100720103052_0_0.JPG

o_boca_juniors_juan_roman_riquelme-1333328.jpg

1182416582_0.jpg

1543361.jpg

Ah if he was only seven years younger and could get a personality change. Superb player that goes without saying.

Pastore has to step up to the plate and fill his large shoes or Lamela though neither are direct replacements.

Yeah they're 'different' players. Much faster! I have a lot more faith in Pastore than Lamela.

Erik's personality is a bigger problem than most!

Anyway Juan Roman Riquelme, Happy Birthday! A true genius!

Now we just have Copa Argentina in August. I hope we can win this.

It's gonna be pretty weird without Román, but life goes on and maybe Falcioni will be available to return to his regular system (4-4-2).

BTW, It's really pathetic some "Gallinas" around the web, joking about our lost last night, specially when their last years were awful (last place, a year in Primera B Nacional).

Well Lerp, that's the way they are: pathetic.

And, it doesn't matter the defeat last night, we were competing in 3 fronts until the bitter end and with chances to win them all, but you can't always win, after all, this is football. But, I'm proud that in our comeback after 4 years out of the Libertadores we managed to reach the final.

About Riquelme: I'm thankful for what he did, played and won for Boca, but nobody is eternal, this last year he wasn't the superb player he used to be, he's old, slow, and constantly bothered by God knows why... His "retirement" was really needed.

The world doesn't end for us, look what happened after Palermo left football: undefeated champions... Now is time to re-build the team, to put the young blood in the field, and to search for further glory.

Our passion, our love for Boca, is intact. We're proud of who we are and what we represent, and we'll never surrender. Next year we'll be back.

:WORSHIP:

I believe in young players like Sánchez Miño, Viatri, Erbes and I hope we can be as solid as we were in Apertura 2011. If Licha López joins our team I think we can.

¡BOCA ES CAMPEÓN!

0002645396.jpg

After losing 3-0 against Quilmes in the beginning of "Copa Evita Capitana: Torneo Inicial 2012", Boca defeated Racing Club by 2 - 1 in the "Copa Argentina" final. Silva and Viatri scored for Boca Juniors, and Valentín Viola closed the score with the only goal for Racing Club.

33GIp.jpg

BTW, If someone wants to see some videos, check this page: http://www.ole.com.ar/copa-argentina/silva_se_descargo_con_el_titulo_0_751725174.html

El Tanque just keeps on getting goals! :D

Shame we've lost some good players, but with the new generation of youngsters it'll be an interesting season. Dale Boca!

Back
Top Bottom