Boca Juniors

Layzie420x

Non-League
21 November 2005
hey to my fellow argentinies out there! anybody watcht the Boca Independiente game? what a game! Boca has been playing great these past two games (Ind. and Pumas) and its clear they want both cups! Gimnasia ties with Newells, i was sure Gim. was gonna get a pentaly kick in their favor in extra time, knowing their luck! what a great tornament this one has been! i think its cus ive followed it so closely this year compared to others. cant wait till next week when boca beats Olimpo and wins the league and oo on wedn. when they beat Pumas and win the cup!

es para vos, es para vos, gimnasia putos la puta que te pario!

i think its funny hwo gimnasia thinks they are gonna win it all, who do they think they are? they are compete with the best ;-) leave me some love all argentinians on here!

yes i think so, i havent really heard anyhting about that here but i did see on espn one day on the bottom of the screen where they show scores and news that it said that juventus something like is close to signing palacio or has signed palacio or something like that. itll be sad to see him go but hes a great player and im sure he will be great in juve next season.

boca is my team in argentina, do you know some sits where i can find videos etc?

its really annoying in germany since we cant watch games from argentina

yeh i kinda want him to stay but i think hell get so much better if he competes in other places too, like italy. he may be our national team starter in 2010, who knows :-P.

sorry man, no idea where to download videos :-/ sucks they dont show anything from boca in germany. down here they show just some games on regular cable, 1/2 of themi have to go to some bar to watch the games.

is Gago known around the rest of world yet? imsure hes gonna be a starter in this upcomming WC. hes the best "5" ive seen play nowadays. hes so damn good!

http://www.videosdefutbol.com.ar/index.php?sid=c0da529031c085dea474d860a1dc55f5

I honestly think, that Palacio should already be on the nt. He's clearly among, if not the best of the Argentinian league. I wouldn't like him at Juve because we would have no useful strikers, lol!

Gago is absolutely spectacular. Him and Battaglia, are such talented defensive/central midfielders, and can really tie Argentina's team together. Another good DMF is Mascherano (yes i know, former servant of the devil, river plate) who now plays in Brazil.

Palermo, a few years ago, had such skill. The ball would touch his foot, and it went in! I know he threw away all those penalties that one time... but I think people are too quick to discredit him, the man's 31 and he can still make bicycle kick goals!

I think Pato Abbondanzieri is also skilled, but did you see the backup, Medran when Pato was away for the friendly with England? Medran never plays, and he was such high quality! If he were played more often, he could easily surpass Pato within a couple of years.

who is gago?
how old and which position?

and thx for the link, gonna try it now :)
and are there other talents in argentina who are on they way ?

Well, there are but many on other teams, for example Aguero on Independiente. There's a Colombian on River Plate, 19 years old, Radamel Falcao Garcia, his debut game he made 2 goals, has 4 or more total after playing only a few games. Gago is a defensive/center midfielder, around 18 or 19 I believe.

i dont have too much confidence in Pato nowadays, he makes few, but costly mistakes. i have faith in him tho. hes the best we got right now in argentina because Lux isnt quite ready yet. did you see independientes gk???!!!! hes awesome! hes got a big future ahead of him. aguero is overated and Palacios is better. your right, boca has no qualtity strikers behind him. Palermo isnt what he used to be (but hes still good) and Guillermo isnt either (but hes still good :-P). Delgado doesnt deserve to be in Boca, sell his ass right now.

and i agree, battalgia and gago compliment each other perfect. they are so good together. itll be hard to see them both starting in our national team since pekerman is such an idiot. he will problably put mascherano ahead of gago i think. mascherano is awesome and all, but he hasnt played in what, 5 or 6 months?? what you all think of bilos? he started out awesome but has been pretty regular lately, he hasnt been standing out like he has for us on his first few games...

any news on who boca is gonna sign for next season? i say get rid of krupoviesa, that man sucks. hes from Tucuman (where i live) but he is horrible. makes way too many mistakes and gives the ball away every time he has it dividing the ball every time.

Honestly, I think Krupo's pretty solid in left defense. Yes, Independiente's goalie is AMAZING! Barros-Schelotto I think is still as good as he used to be, they just don't play him maybe because he doesn't have the stamina? He's still a wonderful player. I think Bilos is good, and plays solidly, but needs more time until he can be called great. Delgado hasn't played in a long time, and better so! He never passes, tries to do too much himself, and isn't even that good!!!!! I say, trade him away to River for Falcao ;).

Pekerman definitely is an idiot, and it sucks that not only will Gago possibly not go with the NT, Lionel Messi isn't even a sure thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Palacio, deserves to be as a backup striker at least, he's honestly the best in Argentina right now, he's a complete player, he can even play in the midfield when needed.

since yesterday i downloaded almost all goals of boca.what an atmosphere, absolutely amazing.

and insua.....i dont know why he isnt in the national team.he was in the transfer list of galatasaray.good for us they didnt take him :)

pekerman should take more players from argentina instead of players that are playing in europe.how is emanuel villa doing at the moment?

im still not sold on krupo, watch the games and count how many times he gives the ball away, youll be surprized by the number. i donno about insua being in the nation team, he is really good, but i dont think he will ever reach that level. hes been amazing for boca tho, but i jus tink riquelme is better at that position. as a backup i wouldnt mind him there actually. i think its insane how some boca fans actually dislike insua and the coach basile, they did everything they possibly could for boca. and if boca doesnt win today the league, i wont be pissed beacuse htey had an amazing team and an amazing season.
i agree, palacio deserves to be in the nation team. he is way better than saviola and hes most likely going. i thin our offenes should be crespo and messi. messi is amazing, i watch as many barcelona games as i can just to watch him play and hes jus tsimply amazing. he deserves the 10 and a starting spot ahead of tevez (i love tevez but i think messi would be more helpfull up front).

and about bilos, he just such great potential. he has amazing speed but i think he has a social problem. hes a very shy person and when he played his 1st game for argentina he showed his shyness. he couldnt connect with anyone and sort of blocked Sorin from going up the field. Sorin showed my why hes the teams capitan the way he tried to help bilos out and play with him as much as possible.

a trade with river would never happen! i wouldnt like to see any ex river players in my boca! i hate river :-P cant really comment on falcao since i didnt watch him play much, he got injured after a few games although i heard nothing but good things about him. too bad pisculichi isnt coming to boca like some thought he would :-/

why do some boca fans dislike insua?

from what i've seen he isnt worse than riquelme.

he is very active on the pitch, great passes, great shots + his great headers.riquelme is great for sure but i think insua deserves a chance to play in the national team.

krupoviesa seems to be ok but he should do more i think.

i hope palacio knows what he does.juve is one of the biggest teams in europe but if he lands on the bench then its over for him.

he just never really got into the fans´ heart i guess. and its always on the news how insua and basile are liked in boca by their fans and all the BS.

i don thtink insua is THAT good to be a starter, MAYBE a backup. i mean lately the past like 5 games hes been amazing, but all season hes been on and off having a decent game here and no appearing at all on another. like that. i think he should be a little more consistent before getting a change at the NT. palacio has been extremely consistent, so has GAGO, thats why they deserve to be in the NT. i mean, i didnt see a bad game out of these two all year! trust me on this, krupo sucks. i really dont knwo why hes starting, i think its cus OCCATIONALLY hell kick a decent center but thast very rare... i think calvo or morel should be starting instead of him at the moment, until we sign someone worth keeping. i really thin kur defense is our weakest part of the team. krupo, well u know, ibarra is awesome but hes just getting back on the field after being injured for like 2 or 3 months, schiavi is just horrible lol its so funny tho watching him play cus hes so aggresive and LUCKY! cata diaz is okay but cost us the win againts PUMAS last week, terrible mistake. hes okay overall tho. i think schiavi and diaz or only on the team because they are tall and can header the ball out. anyway, im bout to go check out that site and download some goals :-P

in about 2 hours the game starts.didnt know that it is today.good luck for boca, i hope they will win.

when does the new season start?

We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-1, goals from Diaz andm speak of the devil, INSUA! Well, I know Boca would never trade with River, sucks, but this River player I wouldn't mind coming to Boca. I hate River, but I'm softer-minded toward them than for example Boca's ultras, as Colombian player Patino is there, long story but I greatly admire his performance in the Gold Cup. In terms of Insua starting, I'd say Hell no, he's good but Riquelme has EXPERIENCE with World Cup, not to mention immense skill.

Boca's defense is definitely somewhat weak, but then again we're an attacking team, we fight all 90 minutes even if we're winning. I think Pampa Calvo is a great right back, but Ibarra is also great. IN terms of left defense, I stand firm on my opinion that Krupo's not bad.

Bilos is good, and meshes well with Boca, but like yous aid, he needs to be more social with the national team players if he plays with them. I think the only way we could allow Palacio to go to Juve is if we got a very very good forward in exchange for him.

Cata really isn't bad, him and Schiavi are very strong when they go up front for headers, I believe that's how he scored his goal today. Anyway, for now that's all, can't wait until Sunday against Pumas, we will fuck them up!

Trust me, it's at the Bombonera, you'll see better.

That is if Pumas makes it onto the field without getting jumped by fans, LOL!

lol congrats to boca!!!!! i was so happy to see them win specially since i followed this years league so closely, i watchd every game they played except 1 or 2. insua is amazing in boca, he fits in so good and is soooooooooooo clutch. i dont think its confirmed that palacios will leave but i think its confirmed that boca signed belluschi or something like that, played for newells. dont know much about him but saw him scored quite a few nice looking goals this year. hes a 10 tho, dont know where hell be put?? dont know if he can play palacios position but itll be interesting what coco does with this team next year. season starts i believe january 7th or something like that.
what i would do, i would get rid of marino, he sucks and doesnt fit in. horrible player and ledesma earned a spot on the bench in my books (great team player, he was about to be traded because supposedly he didnt have a spot and he refused to be traded or sign with another team, played for the inferiors league in boca and made his way back up). but about marino, didnt know who he was till this year when he came to boca and didnt do anyhting at all. get rid of delgado, i hate him as a person and doesnt deserve to be in boca, i say get rid of krupo only if we can get someone who is REALLY REALLY good at that position (no one pops up in my mind so keep him), otherwise keep him, he plays with a lot of heart. and sign someone to replace palacio (if he leaves). schelloto i dont think should start (i respect him and love him because hes such a big part of boca but he doesnt have that explosive thing palacio has upfront, the way he controls the ball - notice that whenever he receives a high center or pass the way he always puts his back to the defender and never loses the ball, amazing).
GO BOCA cant wait for the game this sunday and beat PUMAS (the cherry) and to start next year on the right foot.

Milanista said:
Pablo Vitti?
He's a good striker of Rosario Central, some rumours said he possibly will go to Atlético Madrid but the president Scarabino named him not transferable. He's a typic skillful south american striker, fast and with good technique... but he scored only 1 goal.

This is the list of player, matches played and goals scored for Boca Juniors in the Torneo Apertura 2005.

DF Daniel Díaz 19/3
MC Federico Insúa 19/7
DF Rolando Schiavi 19/0
MC Fernando Gago 18/0
PO Roberto Abbondanzieri 17/0
DL Rodrigo Palacio 17/10
DL Martín Palermo 16/7
MC Sebastián Battaglia 15/0
MC Daniel Bilos 14/4
DF Juan Krupoviesa 14/0
MC Neri Cardozo 12/1
DL Guillermo Barros Schelotto 12/2
DF José María Calvo 11/0
DF Claudio Morel Rodríguez 9/0
DL Marcelo Delgado 9/1
MC Diego Cagna 9/0
MC Guillermo Marino 8/0
DF Hugo Ibarra 7/0
MC Fabián Vargas 5/0
MC Pablo Ledesma 5/1
DF Matías Silvestre 3/0
PO Ezequiel Medrán 2/0
DF Julio Barroso 1/0

Será de esperar y ver si es que obtienen un doblete con la Copa Sudamericana, favoritos desde ya, protagonistas desde hacía mucho tiempo sin la presencia de Bianchi.

keep in mind schiavi and diaz played every game and every minute of every game, talk about stamina! cant wait for the game tomorrow night :-P

What a slap in the face for Pumas, goalie making the winning goal! What a game..I'm still in a state of amazement, such tension in penalties, such passion....VAMOS BOCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah! couldnt of enjoyed the game more! pato is amazing and has gained my trust once again (like it really means that much :-P). i wasnt too siked about him being our NT starter but the other night he earned a spot on "my" list. by the way, summer league start jan 5th with boca and a few other so so teams like river. not sure when the clausura starts tho, cant wait. boca needs a GK fast unless medran proves himself in the little summer league.

Medran in my opinion, proved himself in the game when Pato was out. I don't know, is Pato going anywhere? I hope not really, he's such a great player. Vargas (my countryman :D) is crap, he never plays well. We have such good talents to replace him, I don't even know why Boca ever brings him to the games.

3 tournaments, 2 international (recopa and sudamericana) and a national 1 (apertura 2005), grande boca :D hope i can put it in pes5

happy holidays to all and hope you all have a happy new year! 2006 boca will win the clausura and argentina the WC (i hope, gulp) :-P

Back
Top Bottom