Borderlands 3 [XB1/PS4/PC]

mvs2k9

Mia san Mia
22 July 2010
Viet Nam
FC Bayern München

The released date & platforms supported not announced at this time but more info will be know on 3 April.

Also 2 others new Borderlands version released too: GOTY Edition & The Handsome Collection.

Official trailer.

Game releases on XB1, PS4, PC (on Epic not Steam) on 9.13.19!

I am hyyyyyyyype for this.

Finished the first game (twice) with friends, half-way through the second game now, and then there's the Pre-Sequel - so it might be a while before I buy it, though...

I don't know why people complaint this PC version available in Epic Games & not in Steam :THINK: In my country when saying about PC games everybody only know Steam (or maybe Origin with EA games but very tiny)

I don't know why people complaint this PC version available in Epic Games & not in Steam :THINK: In my country when saying about PC games everybody only know Steam (or maybe Origin with EA games but very tiny)

Epic are offering incentives for companies to use their new gaming service, and they also take a much smaller cut than the 30% Steam Tax on every sale.

It is nice to have all games under one platform which was the norm for PC gaming the last 15+ years since Valve released Half Life 2.

But they completely owned the market, and over the last 2/3 years I have got used to the fact you now need Steam for 90% of games, Origin for EA, Uplay for Ubisoft games.
If moving away from Steam allows developers to keep a bigger share of the game they developed then I am all for it.

If moving away from Steam allows developers to keep a bigger share of the game they developed then I am all for it.
Glad to see that not all PC gamers are whiny little bitches.
(Totally out of character for me to say that, but seriously though.)

The Borderlands games and trailers are now getting review-bombed. All because (for all intents and purposes) people don't want to have another icon on their desktop? You've got to be kidding me.

If you make/publish the game, and you're presented with a way to keep more money - especially on the platform that is the easiest to pirate games on - why the hell wouldn't you? Don't give me that "anti-consumer-choice" crap when A) the consumer can access either store FREE and B) you're defending a multi-million dollar corporation that makes its money by simply having the keys to a particularly valuable shop window. Bullshit. If anything, it makes PC a more desirable platform for devs.

I browse Reddit, ResetERA etc. semi-regularly and every time I see someone posting the same screenshot showing the September 2019 release date, with it "graffitied" out and replaced with "March 2020" - honestly, as a gamer, I feel embarrassed by it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom