Bored with PES16 like me? Come play PES6 & ISS Pro Evo 2 online for PC

Pagi

Non-League
26 August 2011
I'm bored with PES15 and 16 and FIFA 16 online as in my opinion they aren't fun for a bunch of reasons. I'm sure many of you agree.

My solution is to play online on the PES6 PC server here: http://pes6stars.cf/

And play ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 1/2 online using a PS1 emulator for PC.

I've posted this here as I want more English speaking guys to join the PES6 server. So I can play with less lag, more skilled players and team up with decent players who love PES6 and 2v2, like me.

Also, my fave mode of PES/ISS is co-op Master League. Unfortunately, It's impossible to do Master League online & co-op with any of the newer PES games on PC.

So I need a decent player online to co-op with on ISS Pro Evolution for PS1. This can be done easily using a PS1 emulator for PC, I've done it before and I'll send you it, if needed.

Anyone interested?

You need the files, I can send you them if you have Skype, Facebook? I'm from England. It should work wherever you are from. I've played with guys from USA, Europe everywhere.

Think we can use PS2 emulator for PC to play PES 1-6 online on there too. Trying to work it out now. PCSX2 online version is the emulator.

i will ask my friend he might be interested to join with me as above what patch is needed?

i am also sick of these new generation games the simplicity of older pes titles still is brilliant to this day

This sounds interesting. I'd love to play Pro Evolution 2 / Winning Eleven 2002 online without any patches. Default game...

i will ask my friend he might be interested to join with me as above what patch is needed?

i am also sick of these new generation games the simplicity of older pes titles still is brilliant to this day
Default or Shollym 15-16 whatever you prefer. I prefer default.

Are there any previous PES titles that allow online co-op against the CPU? Through any means? (emulation, etc.) I used to play a lot of PES 2013 with my friend, but the servers have long since been shut down so that's out of the equation. Oh, and 2014/2015/2016 are out of the question because it's a lag fest, and you can't even select the time of day, or stadium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom