Borussia Dortmund Thread

Is Klopp walking a dangerous line yet?

B3tawZVCQAAomUr.jpg

In the modern era, maybe.

In the late 30's City won the league and got relegated the season after :LOL:

Doubt Dortmund will get relegated tho. They have the safety of the crappy play off malarky and I'm sure they'll pull away eventually anyway.

Well, everything started with a similiar collapse some years ago, hm?

I do not think that Watzke is going to waive Klopp.
In my eyes they pretended to be the club that creates Kagawas and Lewandowskis while they were spending big money for lottery players which do not really stick together at the moment.

I hope they will start a run next year so they reach Euro League to keep the players.

Tragic scenes today in Dortmund

One people died in the stadium during the game and a second one reanimated on the way to the hospital. The full stadium stopped support in the second half, also the Mainz supporters and only sang YNWA in the last minute.

Really sad feelings.

well this is sad, but it´s part of life... i was worried there was something going on like violence.. RIP to the supporter.

Sad sad news.

Absolute love these guys though, superb fans and always had a soft spot for them, granted they have an affinity with Celtic, but just always liked them, always loved their kits too.

FD

fantastic match against Bayern right now.... another level of football.

penalty shootout coming

Ever heard of an injury crisis?
Dortmund will miss the following players against Hertha:

- Lukasz Piszczek
- Raphael Guerreiro
- Neven Subotic
- Erik Durm
- Sokratis
- Sven Bender
- Gonzalo Castro
- Marco Reus
- Adrian Ramos
- Andre Schürrle

+ Doubtful:
- Marc Bartra
- Ousmane Dembele
- Mario Götze

You know, I've been on this forum a long time and never started a Dortmund thread because I didn't think there was an appetite. I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom