Brasileirão 2014 - sauce won again! Bastard! - Congrats Cruzeiro!

Re: Brasileirão 2013 | sauce & brunnoce champions! I meant, Cruzeiro!

Anyone here been to the new stadiums in Recife, Salvador and Fortaleza? Also which of those cities is the nicest?

I think that for turism, nicer beaches Fortaleza would be my pick.

Regarding stadiums my pick would definatly be Fonte Nova in Salvador.

Here's why Vasco got relegated
6g3.gif

And even with the defense playing like this the goalkeepers were the worst part of the team.

This is why Vasco was relegated:

reproducaovasconet.jpg

The court narrowly saves Fluminense's relegation. Portuguesa was deducted four points for featuring a suspended player on their starting XI and will face the Série B next season. Bureaucratic shit.

The court narrowly saves Fluminense's relegation. Portuguesa was deducted four points for featuring a suspended player on their starting XI and will face the Série B next season. Bureaucratic shit.

Agree. Those bastards! :SMUG:

Re: Brasileirão 2014

That's a sad loss. Fernandão was just 36 years old. Gone to young.
May he rest in peace.

Congratz!

I just want to ask, how's my adopted Brasilian side Corinthians doing lately?? Will they reach the top again? Also, whats up with Pato? I always feel that he deserves a much better career (not saying that the Brasileirao isn't great) but he just seems to be so full of potential for his club career and national team, but just can't seem to reach the top. Is he still doing great in Brasil?

Thanks man,

Unfortunately I can't answer about both Corinthians and Pato, since I only watch Cruzeiro's games. I didn't really payed attention to the other teams, even though I started the season excited, but lost the excitement quite easily, I'm too lazy to watch games these days. I've hit a point that I didn't even knew who played for which team.

Re: Brasileirão 2014 Cruzeiro Champions Again

Atlético Mineiro won Copa do Brasil. :lol:
Back to back titles Special One! We did it again :BOP:

Parabéns praiboi! Congratulations my friend! I'll change the title as soon as possible. (not that you deserve but still :P)

Back
Top Bottom