Brazil have beat everyone, without one country, who are..

C

Carez

Norway

Why do not Brazil beat us? Someone who have some opinions?

2-2-0 its Norway stats against Brazil.
And if Norway its that good, why do we not qualifying to Euro or WC? :(

But Brazil have lost one time in WC too. WC 1998. 2-1 lost!

And never beat us.

just a bogey team, like Man Utd with Blackburn and Middlesborough and Arsenal with Bolton, they always struggle against the same teams

Carez said:

And never beat us.

...in a game where Brazil had already won their group and had nothing to play for.

4 games really doesn't mean much.

It's just the case of United with Rovers.
And other thing, it's pure luck, because their best players, except Gamst Pedersen that's very good, they're all old, slow, injury prone and unfit. Also now they live of their fame in Past. John Carew and Solskjaer.

No this an outrage, Norway should be one of the powerhouses in international football seeing as brazil has never beat them in 2 games.

Dermot said:
No this an outrage, Norway should be one of the powerhouses in international football seeing as brazil has never beat them in 2 games.
Lol, don't forget Republic of Kyrgistan, it has lots of great players!

Yeah i remember that game from World Cup '98. Norway got a penalty i think to win it when someone got brought down like John Terry did at the weekend.

As people have said, 4 games doesn't really mean much but yeah you'd certainly expect Brazil to have won one of those games seeing as though they have been top of World football for a large chunk of the last 60 years. It doesn't automatically mean Norway should be a great side though. Norway aren't a bad footballing nation, just have been in recent years and have failed to make the major championships. I'd relate them to the likes of Belgium, Austria and Bulgaria who seem to have faded in recent years and have failed to make it to the 'big-time' so to speak.

Carez said:

And never beat us.
they were already qualified to the second round plus you won thanks to a PK at the end of the game :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom