Breaking Bad - Season 5 part II

I'm so satisfied with the ending of this amazing show.

I will miss it so bad. I cannot wait to buy the complete bluray set.

I'm disappointed...

...that it was everything, maybe even better than what I've imagined. Its a strange feeling, I'm probably missing it already. What a joy this whole series was.
With Skinny Pete & Badger in the finale, oh my. I wanna watch everything again.

You can probably count with one hand the number of great shows that had such a perfect ending like this one. I won't even talk about the quality of the photography, art direction, filming, montage and sound, it has to be seen to be believed.

You can probably count with one hand the number of great shows that had such a perfect ending like this one. I won't even talk about the quality of the photography, art direction, filming, montage and sound, it has to be seen to be believed.

Oh yes, I still have not processed it all, I was later thinking about the pace. It was incredible, not rushed like all these other series finale. The scenes were soooo Breaking Bad. Its a whole series not crazy episodes.

Very rare I feel content after a TV show finishes, so I really was happy with Breaking Bad. I can happily go back and watch it knowing the series wasn't ruined by a stupid ending for once!

Very rare I feel content after a TV show finishes, so I really was happy with Breaking Bad. I can happily go back and watch it knowing the series wasn't ruined by a stupid ending for once!

This. Thought the entire season was pretty awesome and i agree the ending was quite befitting. Finally watched it on the DVR yesterday and am glad i stayed away from spoilers in the meantime.. There were definitely a few twists i did not see coming.

Only a week or so until the Walking Dead and American Horror Story starting again soon..then a little gap and then its Game of Thrones time again. In the meantime im hoping Agents of SHIELD improves...the pilot was kinda shit.

Fantastic show, I loved and obviously hated the ending if you get my drift.

No loose ends, everything sorted out.

Defo one of my favs.

FD

Fantastic show, I loved and obviously hated the ending if you get my drift.

No loose ends, everything sorted out.

Defo one of my favs.

FD

I do get your drift buddy :SMUG:

But wow what a show and Vince Gilligan is an absolute genius for creating this monster of a show. :WORSHIP:

Don't know what I'm going to do with my life now that its all over...

Finally caught up and watched all of this show.

I can honestly say I have never enjoyed any film or show as much in my whole life.

Stunning...

Thought script, acting and overall quality were absolutely the best I've seen on network tv.

But I don't think I 'enjoyed' the experience of watching it. It didn't bring me much joy, but can't argue with it being an impressive achievement.

Thought script, acting and overall quality were absolutely the best I've seen on network tv.

But I don't think I 'enjoyed' the experience of watching it. It didn't bring me much joy, but can't argue with it being an impressive achievement.

Haha yeah a feel good show it is not

Finally 'got with the times' and watched the entire thing from start to finish over the past 2/3 weeks.

Fantastic.

I loved that the final episode didn't throw people in for the sake of it like a lot of final episodes do. And the ending... just perfection. No loose ends, no plot holes, no 'it was all a dream bullshit'.

I also loved how throughout the show they were never afraid of having nothing happen on screen for long periods of time and they didn't skip through journeys or the passing of time with just a quick, oh its now day. Like they actually filmed Walt and Jesse driving for hours and then would play it on a faster speed. Or they'd film someone walking from A to B and have the entire walk in full helping build the story and just have you fall deep into it, allowing you to spend that moment pondering what is going to happen once he opens that door.

Fucking loved it.

I'm hoping the spin off show maintains the same sort of quality and confidence and doesn't become a comedy too much as it could.

Back
Top Bottom