• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

BREAKING NEWS : ROY KEANE LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
What a player. A bit of a violent tit with a chip on his shoulder, but when he actually got on the ball and tackled cleanley, dictated the game etc, he was one of the best around.
 

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
STR said:
Retirement home.
Uniteds retirement home is The City of Manchester Stadium....

he'll go to SPL if there'll have him (and could afford him) he'll be able to coast thru his last couple of contract years there...
 
T

The Original Spikester

Guest
Sulph said:
So whats the current guesses on where hes headed.
Well if he's such a great player then how about Brazil? His silky on ball tallents and clean tackling ability will blend in well in the Corinthians team - NOT! :lol:

*looks at* Manchester United Supporters Thread- Roy Keane = LEGEND! HA! HA! :lmao:

To tell the truth someone like Blackburn would do well, him and Savage (that overgrown ethusiastic cockaspaniel welsh version of Beckham) would make the perfect partnership - both twunts who've spat their dummies about international football. Love 'em ;)
 

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
jamie_mack said:
lol and you still coundnt beat us! :)
c'mon we've beat you enough over the years lad we cant do it all the time, 98% of the time but not all the time....

anyway we've already beat you at your new ground and you's havent beaten us at ours in my lifetime, does that do your head on...

hey Jamie do you remember the derby at Maine Rd when you's we're 2-0 up and we won 3-2 with Keano scoring the last goal, that was my favourite derby of all time, we had lost to Galatassary earlier that week and the siddy fans we're throwing turkish delight wrappers at us....

that day we started in the away stand, by the end of the game we was on the opposite side of the ground!

those we're the days...
 
T

The Original Spikester

Guest
He'd do well at ICTFC. If I was a fashion victem or a lasser spotted Manc, I'd be glad to see the back of him.
 

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
The Original Spikester said:
He'd do well at ICTFC. If I was a fashion victem or a lasser spotted Manc, I'd be glad to see the back of him.
yeah of course, I mean the best midfielder to ever play at your club, a player who had led the team to win pretty much every major honour at club level...

yeah I bet you could'nt wait for them to leave...

you plant pot!
 

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Don't assume, Celtic are trying to cut their wage bill, bringing an over-the-hill, injury-prone trouble maker is the last thing they need.

So unless Keane says he'll take £2500 per week or something they'll not be interested.

Being on a Celtic forum, this is currently being spoke about and there's quite a few that feel the same.


FD
 

beachryan

Golden Boot Winner
4 July 2003
Bermuda
I think it's terrible what Roy's decided to do. Fine, you want to leave, fair game, leave in the traditional way. It's only a month away til janauary, just claim the injury is still bad, don't play, sit on the sidelines and watch. Leave in jan, no one blames you, United love you, its a good time as United will be (hopefully) bringing in a new player, so kind of a changing of the guard.

Instead, you leave a month earlier - clearly indicating that things aren't peachy at United. You damage your clubs image, you damage their morale and get the press really excited (as they always are when something goes wrong at United, or any top club). All so you can feel better about your little tantrum with the manager. All I can say is that I hope Roy actualyl has a good reason, because he's done a real disservice to a club that has given him everything.

I'm the first to admit that he's past his prime and we need a replacement, but the way that he's done this dosen't help anyone involved, except United's rivals. So thanks Roy, good timing, now lets try and concentrate on actually making it through the champions league group phases...
 

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
fd1972uk said:
Don't assume, Celtic are trying to cut their wage bill, bringing an over-the-hill, injury-prone trouble maker is the last thing they need.

So unless Keane says he'll take £2500 per week or something they'll not be interested.

Being on a Celtic forum, this is currently being spoke about and there's quite a few that feel the same.


FD
well he's always said he wants to finish there so he might make a pay cut to make it happen cos celtic could not afford his wages...

yeah he's past his best but he's not gonna have to be on his very best everyweek, if he did join i'll put money that on his day he'd outshine any of your other midfielders...
 

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Your ignorance proves you once again.

Ask any guy with a brain in Scotland, not just Celtic fans and you'll find that a certain Bulgarian will get chosen over him every single time.

LOL....................he's past it, he'll do a decent job, but sorry I and plenty of other Celtic fans aren't ready to open our arms to him.


FD
 
T

The Original Spikester

Guest
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
yeah of course, I mean the best midfielder to ever play at your club, a player who had led the team to win pretty much every major honour at club level...

yeah I bet you could'nt wait for them to leave...

you plant pot!
Hmm, yes much better than Beckham, Cantona*, Sir Bobby Charlton*, Dennis Law*, Bryan Robson*, Scholes... all of which were capable of holding on to sucessful international careers, not prone to slagging off their own supporters and team, as well as not dining out on being professional thugs that ruin other peoples careers.

Yes, I must be a plant pot, how insightful of you.

:roll:

* you may not have heard of these players as they were before your time.
 
A

Alucard

Guest
Stuff your fucking celtic up your arse. Roy would piss on every celtic player. Its not difficult job playing in the SPL.Roy is too good for celtic, he may as well retire now instead of degrading himself and his reputation by playing for celtic.

Anyway more important is Man Utd and how this has done no good just as Beachryan pointed out. Roy should of waited til the end of the season or janaury at least. Oh well good luck to him whatever he does.
 

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
fd1972uk said:
Your ignorance proves you once again.

Ask any guy with a brain in Scotland, not just Celtic fans and you'll find that a certain Bulgarian will get chosen over him every single time.

LOL....................he's past it, he'll do a decent job, but sorry I and plenty of other Celtic fans aren't ready to open our arms to him.


FD
knock that chip off your shoulder, I wasnt having a dig, I just think he's still got something to offer at this level...

lol yeah im sure those "brainy" scots know better than most football managers....

I see the super strength larger is still flowing strong up there...

its not about whether you'd accept him you numptie its whether he'd do okay for you's, which I reckon he would, as he would for us had he stayed...

Plus the rangers fans would hate him, which would endear him to your lot straight away...
 

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
The Original Spikester said:
Hmm, yes much better than Beckham, Cantona*, Sir Bobby Charlton*, Dennis Law*, Bryan Robson*, Scholes... all of which were capable of holding on to sucessful international careers, not prone to slagging off their own supporters and team, as well as not dining out on being professional thugs that ruin other peoples careers.

Yes, I must be a plant pot, how insightful of you.

:roll:

* you may not have heard of these players as they were before your time.
maybe you should learn about football, or learn to read...

I said Roy was our best midfielder..

of all the players you mentioned only one played in his position, Robson, who Roy was better than and had a better career...

as your knowledge is limited I wont even go into dissecting and pissing on the rest of your comments as it'll be over your head...
 

foxtrot

Shoe bomber
24 December 2002
Glasgow, Scotland
Rangers FC
Alucard said:
Stuff your fucking celtic up your arse. Roy would piss on every celtic player. Its not difficult job playing in the SPL.Roy is too good for celtic, he may as well retire now instead of degrading himself and his reputation by playing for celtic.
You should have told Henri Camara that last season. You can still come up and tell Francis Jeffers though!

I hope Keane does go to Celtic. He'd tear them apart from the inside.
 
A

Alucard

Guest
foxtrot said:
You should have told Henri Camara that last season. You can still come up and tell Francis Jeffers though!

I hope Keane does go to Celtic. He'd tear them apart from the inside.
Ha no doubt flop ass injury prone jeffers would find it so easy and become a hero in scotland just like hartson who was total shit in premiership but then become god with chris shitton at celtic.
 

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Exactly Foxy, exactly, but unfortunately some people are quite thick on here and don't understand that.

And on that subject, Vann - for the wage he'll command he'll be no use to us, 1. We are strong enough for Scotland as it is and 2. He's no use for Europe is he?

You said a half-arsed comment about him being better than everyone of our midfielders, which just isn't the case.

Cloud - Yep, he is, but I'd prefer to keep Lennon as Keane is trouble. We don't need Keane to be the best in Scotland and he of all players certainly won't be the deciding factor in that either.


FD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom