BREAKING NEWS : ROY KEANE LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna get into the whole "spl" row...

If I think he could still do it for us (although not as frequently) then why wouldnt I think he could do a good job elsewhere.....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
maybe you should learn about football, or learn to read...

I said Roy was our best midfielder..

of all the players you mentioned only one played in his position, Robson, who Roy was better than and had a better career...

as your knowledge is limited I wont even go into dissecting and pissing on the rest of your comments as it'll be over your head...

Ohhh didems, actually... you just said midfield, please understand what you are writing before indulging in insults. Midfield encompasses those that play on the wings (sides of midfield) as well as those that play in the centre, as well as defensive style. If you'd been precise in your initial comment, then please do feel free to insult.

At the moment you are just being a hyper-sensitive over a single footballer who in reality has very little bearing over your day-to-day life, you really should get a bit of perspective sonny or maybe some professional help....

Twunt.

fd1972uk said:
And on that subject, Vann - for the wage he'll command he'll be no use to us, 1. We are strong enough for Scotland as it is and 2. He's no use for Europe is he?

You said a half-arsed comment about him being better than everyone of our midfielders, which just isn't the case.

FD

yeah he is on big wages and cup tied in europe...

even at his current age i've seen him out play gerrard and Vieira to name a few plus he's one of the best passers of the ball according to opta...

if he played for the rest of the season I think you'd change your mind, he never gets credit for his technical ability but if you saw him first hand you might think different...

its all opinion, I wasnt having a dig...

He would stick out like a sore thumb in the SPL. Keane doesn't really get enough credit for his ability, he's a lot more than just graft.

The thing about him is you need to be a hard nosed, ballsy manager (like Fergie) to handle him or he'll eat you alive and probably rob the command of the dressing room (look what happend to Mick McCarthy).

The Original Spikester said:
Ohhh didems, actually... you just said midfield, please understand what you are writing before indulging in insults. Midfield encompasses those that play on the wings (sides of midfield) as well as those that play in the centre, as well as defensive style. If you'd been precise in your initial comment, then please do feel free to insult.

At the moment you are just being a hyper-sensitive over a single footballer who in reality has very little bearing over your day-to-day life, you really should get a bit of perspective sonny or maybe some professional help....

Twunt.

lol look at you backtracking and talking about irrelevant issues..

if I had meant someone who played on the wing I would have used a football term called "winger"...

some people....

Joystick said:
He would stick out like a sore thumb in the SPL. Keane doesn't really get enough credit for his ability, he's a lot more than just graft.

The thing about him is you need to be a hard nosed, ballsy manager (like Fergie) to handle him or he'll eat you alive and probably rob the command of the dressing room (look what happend to Mick McCarthy).

well if keano is mirror image of fergie then maybe it wont be celtic cos we all know what fergie thinks of wee gordon strachan..

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
lol look at you backtracking and talking about irrelevant issues..

if I had meant someone who played on the wing I would have used a football term called "winger"...

some people....

Yes, whatever, fanboy twunt.. still the equation is....

Keane = twunt + thug x ego - age = poor man's Paul Ince*

Therfore the simple use of applied maths:

Man Utd - Keane = better team

Also:

Any other team + Keane = worse off

Can't wait to see him play for Blackburn :lol:

* there's a player I forgot!

Yes, whatever, fanboy twunt.. still the equation is....

Keane = twunt + thug x ego - age = poor man's Paul Ince*

Therfore the simple use of applied maths:

Man Utd - Keane = better team

Also:

Any other team + Keane = worse off

Can't wait to see him play for Blackburn :lol:

* there's a player I forgot!

lol yeah your so right...

your football knowledge is obviously so superior i cant live up to your posts...

your maths is also 1st class, I cant believe I had you down as a fuckwit....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
your maths is also 1st class, I cant believe I had you down as a fuckwit....

Why thank you, nice to hear that from a narrow minded individual whom the cult of celeb personality tempers most of their posts *hugs*

Why thank you, nice to hear that from a narrow minded individual whom the cult of celeb personality tempers most of their posts *hugs*

lol how your posts have changed since i mugged you off......

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
lol how your posts have changed since i mugged you off......

My discourse has remained that Keane is a twunt and not that great. Mugging?! When did that happen?

All I've seen from whence is lalalalalalala Keane is best lalalalalala I am right lalalalalala I know everthings about f00tyBalL!!!!1111eleventy111...

:roll:

What a funny little world you live in.

Okay Vann, fair-do's. I admit he'd do a job, wouldn't be our best player that I am sure, but he is admittedly better than Lennon, but Lennon wouldn't stir shit like Keane and me and every other Celtic fan know how much Celtic mean's to Lennon and we appreciate that. Unlike Rhoy the Bhoy (?).

Great player in his day though.

FD

It's a shame seeing 'Keano' leave United, just only because sayed the truth of Man U.

I hope to see he in another big team, because he is one of my favourite players.

P.S.: Who says the truth does not deserve punishment.

Keano wont stay in the EPL. He said himself on MUTV recently that he wouldnt be able to face his old team after having such a great career there.
He'll definately go to the SPL.

All I can say is good luck to him and I hope this is THE kick up the back side for Man Utd to pick themselves up.

Celtic statement
Friday, November 18, 2005

"If at any time Roy would like to speak to us about his future and Celtic's, we would be only too happy to speak to him. Roy Keane was a magnificent player and servant for Manchester United, but he also knows all about Celtic."

there you go, as I thought celtic fc would love to have Keano.....

he might even sign tomorrow cos he'll defo be at the game in glasgow,,,

Last edited:
Siroco said:
Real Madrid
i'm sorry, i really have to say this.....that hsa to be the funniest comment i have ever heard!!! tell me it's joke...please!!!

keke, well, yeah i think that Keane will be heading to SPL for sure, and most likely Celtic......

ss4_goku said:
i'm sorry, i really have to say this.....that hsa to be the funniest comment i have ever heard!!! tell me it's joke...please!!!

keke, well, yeah i think that Keane will be heading to SPL for sure, and most likely Celtic......

laugh all you want, but my sources confirmed meetings have already been scheduled with Perez and Becks ;)

i thought Real were going for Ballack...a much younger and longer-term player than Keane who is alot better than Ballack, but is old, past prime, and injury prone...

oh wellz....all of a sudden, it's not as funny anymore...hahaha, cause, i can see it might happen...Real are desperate for a good DM and with Graveson and such not really doing it, Keane can.....hm....

haha, if keane goes to real, thereby getting rid of the ballack threat and he ends up at united...wouldn't that be a well orchestrated scheme!

You guys should get Terrel Owens to replace Keane. He needs a job and can prove to be just as honest about his teammates performances. :mrgreen:

I dont see BAllack playing as Keane's replacement, as they are different types of players. Ballack likes to get forward more and though he's a ball winner, i dont see him being of the same mold as Keane. Gattuso would be better.

Alucard said:
Stuff your fucking celtic up your arse. Roy would piss on every celtic player. Its not difficult job playing in the SPL.Roy is too good for celtic, he may as well retire now instead of degrading himself and his reputation by playing for celtic.

Anyway more important is Man Utd and how this has done no good just as Beachryan pointed out. Roy should of waited til the end of the season or janaury at least. Oh well good luck to him whatever he does.
Jeez, where to start with a post like that. :roll:

Like Foxy said, Henri Camara ring a bell? This is the guy who's doing well in the EPL this season yet was nothing short of piss in Scotland last year. Sutton had one bad season at Chelsea FFS, he was part of the SAS at Blackburn and a top player at Norwich before that. Forlan was widely seen as a bit of a flop at Man Utd yet was the top scorer in Spain last season and rumoured to be moving to a bigger team, Arsenal were mentioned. Any player can have a bad season, Sutton's a class player, and if Eriksson hadn't been an arse he'd have done a great job for England at Euro 2004, but as he told the FA to fuck off when they asked him to play for the B side years ago that didn't happen.

Our league's more competitive than the EPL.

Degrading his reputation? Showing your footy knowledge there...:roll: No offence Alucard, you have your opinion but I think you're talking shite mate.

btw Vann I think you're right, on his day he's a class, class player. I'd take him if he was on low wages, but if he was wanting anything largish I'd rather the club passed on him. We don't need him to win the league, but if the wages were right he'd be a great addition to the team IMO.

The bookies up here have him as an absolute stick-on to sign, and given his well publicised desire not to sign for another EPL team it's probably not unlikely.

Agree with everything mate.

Altho if it comes down to a choice of Lenny and Keano, only one winner, Lenny!!!! :applause:

FD

ss4_goku said:
i thought Real were going for Ballack...a much younger and longer-term player than Keane who is alot better than Ballack, but is old, past prime, and injury prone...
:lol:

Keane would be okay if he took a huge pay cut, and if he truly loves his Celtic then he will, he must have saved up enough over the years to survive on anyway.

CELTIC have admitted for the first time they want to sign Roy Keane — but he will have to take a £60,000-a-week pay-cut.

But he wouldn't be the best player we'd have and if I was Lennon/Petrov I'd be pissed if he just walked in and got payed more than me.

The only problem is we dont have a proper central midfield until January at the earliest. Atleast he could have waited till Jan. Scary times ahead with Fletcher in full force.

ghazi said:
I dont see BAllack playing as Keane's replacement, as they are different types of players. Ballack likes to get forward more and though he's a ball winner, i dont see him being of the same mold as Keane. Gattuso would be better.

When they suggested to Real Madrid's el presidente that he may want to consider buying Gattuso, he replied, "Sure , to carry the players' kit."

Wonder how he'd reply if they suggested picking up Keane - he'd get hammered for considering a retiree...on the other hand, they also criticized him for picking up Zidane to "retire" at Real Madrid.

ss4_goku, I was just goofing off with the RM comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom