BREAKING NEWS : ROY KEANE LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang it...i knew it!!!! psh, made me sound like an even bigger fool that what i already am.....lolz...

ok ok fine, Ballack is not MUCH younger, but still younger...right?? i forgot his age...lolz

the scots guys defending there league is hilarious... Are you guys for real? Classic no doubt your league is more competitive, but that has nothing to do with quality... SPL is FAR below in skill and quality as the EPL, keane would do fantastic in the SPL... It would be like me claiming the US league is better then the mexican... retarded to say that

csaunders said:
the scots guys defending there league is hilarious... Are you guys for real? Classic no doubt your league is more competitive, but that has nothing to do with quality... SPL is FAR below in skill and quality as the EPL, keane would do fantastic in the SPL... It would be like me claiming the US league is better then the mexican... retarded to say that
You put it perfectly there. If you had a league full of teams that were below EPL quality and all those teams were equally as bad, that would still mean that the league is competative. The competatve arguement is actually irrelavant when talking about which league is better.

I heard today on radio, that Carlos Queirós from Manchester United, want João Moutinho from Sporting CP for replace Roy Keane in next season.

I didn't see anyone discussing which league is better, I said it's a more competitive league - and in terms of the title, it is. I also don't want to get into a 'how good' each league argument is, I never claimed the standard of play in the SPL was as good as in England, but for those who casually dismiss it remember that Celtic have played Barcelona 4 times over the past two or so seasons, and have beaten them as many times as they've beaten Celtic.

ClassicD said:
I didn't see anyone discussing which league is better, I said it's a more competitive league - and in terms of the title, it is. I also don't want to get into a 'how good' each league argument is, I never claimed the standard of play in the SPL was as good as in England, but for those who casually dismiss it remember that Celtic have played Barcelona 4 times over the past two or so seasons, and have beaten them as many times as they've beaten Celtic.
And what point are you trying to make by reminding us of that?

We were mainly dicussing that he wouldn't be our best midfeilder and most of us would still rather have Lennon...

Ofcourse Keane would be good enough for the SPL but he wouldn't be quite as comfortable as some of you guys think.

There's no reason any of the Celtic fans would be arguing against Keane if he is coming to us, it doesn't make any sense. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom