Brilliant PES Intro

Dar said:
I'll get the original PSS up tomorrow hopefully. Just have to route out the disc. :)
if its not too much trouble, can u also post the original (no patch) pss for PES4. thx if possible. no problem if not.

Alright, uploading the PAL version of the WEmerica intro right now,as its ~150MB it's gonna be about an hour before it's done. Link to follow then.

the_thing, I've ripped that intro already for you, I'll upload it once the other one is done.It'll be up soon after. :thumbup:

ps: I have now found it's always good to clearly label every version of any WE/PES you burn, thats half an hour of DVD searching I'll never get back. :(

Woohoo!! Thanks Dar, that's great news. I'll be dropping that in to my own "mix" as soon as I get homoe today.

@Rune.. Yep. Looks like you are the only one in this thread that thinks the intro is just average. ;)

NTSC version needs to be made, not PAL aren't JP games NTSC-J?

Dar said:
Alright, uploading the PAL version of the WEmerica intro right now,as its ~150MB it's gonna be about an hour before it's done. Link to follow then.

the_thing, I've ripped that intro already for you, I'll upload it once the other one is done.It'll be up soon after. :thumbup:

ps: I have now found it's always good to clearly label every version of any WE/PES you burn, thats half an hour of DVD searching I'll never get back. :(

Hours?, it takes likes 6 minutes. So i can just put that in WE 10?, i am bit confused if it will even play since you said "pal version"

It will work with WE10 as well, once your tv can display a PAL signal. Thats the only difference, the one I uploaded was the PAL encoded version. I may upload the NTSC version if sufficient demand is there.

And yes, it takes about 1hr 20mins to upload on my connection joe, not download.... so like, not 6 minutes.

Hmmm... Guess I didn't realize that the pss files came in different formats (ntsc vs pal).

Dar, if that's the case, I won't be able to stick that pss file you extracted and throw it into my WE9I mix will I?

Hopefully you'll be willing/able to upload the ntsc encoded pss, provided you can find it. But if you can't due to the time involved, that's understandable. You and the other mods around here already do a lot for the community.

Peace out...

Can the .PSS be converted to NTSC?, just tell me how so you wont have to upload anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only problem you may have is that your TV wont be able to display the PAL signal correctly, it wont make a difference to the actual game or anything.

I'll see what I can do about uploading the NTSC version tomorrow, it's too late now to start uploading it. Sorry guys. :)

Dar said:
The only problem you may have is that your TV wont be able to display the PAL signal correctly, it wont make a difference to the actual game or anything.

I'll see what I can do about uploading the NTSC version tomorrow, it's too late now to start uploading it. Sorry guys. :)

ya i know the video would come out black and white and flickering, but ya i hope you can upload the NTSC:) :applause:

I'll try and get it up in the next while guys, just been another day of searching for work so I didn't have time yet.

Dont worry, I've not forgotten. :)

Edit: Uploading...

Last edited:
I have to go with Gracias :), logarth took all my thank yous lol!.

Back
Top Bottom