Brilliant PES Intro

It's beautiful, but a tad to long to be an intro for a game! I love the music. Is there a way to put this intro over Konami's one? ;)

BenGAMES said:
It's beautiful, but a tad to long to be an intro for a game! I love the music. Is there a way to put this intro over Konami's one? ;)

convert it to PSS and import it over the original PSS intro file using DKZ or similar program. It may take an ISO rebuild, but its a simple enough process. ;)

Dar said:
convert it to PSS and import it over the original PSS intro file using DKZ or similar program. It may take an ISO rebuild, but its a simple enough process. ;)

If you use PS2, of course. If you use PC you need opmov-io to convert it to opmov format and just replace the default one in dat folder.

total said:
If you use PS2, of course. If you use PC you need opmov-io to convert it to opmov format and just replace the default one in dat folder.

True, thanks for the input. ;)

Just one problemo... I downloaded the file and converted it into a MPG-1 file and when I drop to encrypt it, it says: "Error: Not an MPG-1 file". Can someone convert it, test it and upload it, so everyone can use it?

BenGAMES said:
Just one problemo... I downloaded the file and converted it into a MPG-1 file and when I drop to encrypt it, it says: "Error: Not an MPG-1 file". Can someone convert it, test it and upload it, so everyone can use it?
I'm working on that but i have the same problem :(

Last edited:
Great intro!!

Was anyone able to download it? I'd love to convert it to pss and put in in my we9 & we10 games. Unfortunately the download to desktop button just brings up an error.
If anyone knows where I can get the video, or a pss of this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks and Peace out....

Ive downloaded it not yet converted it though.You need Metacafe program installed to download the file.Looks like i need that tool from total post now.If all goes well i ll upload to rapidshare or megaupload for the rest

What exactly do i need to covert it to .PSS?, link me up to the program or tool i need thanks :)

Right depending on time to convert expect a link to appear here some time in the next 2 or 3 hrs.I ll upload to megaupload when im done.This is for pes5 for pc.Not sure if it ll work with we10 as i dont own this title.Credit to the guy who made this video and the guy above for supplyin the link lol

Looks like it only gunna take 4 mins to convert.Ive set it up 640 x 288 same as original download file.If anyone wants it bigger let me know.I shall supply a download link as soon as im done and ive tested it.

Last edited:
I should have a copy of the patch this was on lying about. If I remember and can be bothered, I'll lift the original PSS right off that and upload it somewhere in the next day or two. :)

Mey Mat.. thanks for the megaupload link. I'd like to put this into my PS2 game and just realized that the file ou made won't work.

Any way you could upload the raw file, or a PS2 converted one if you know how to do that, or even both? :)

If not no probs.. I'll wait and see if Dar can come through.

Thanks and Peace out...

I'll get the original PSS up tomorrow hopefully. Just have to route out the disc. :)

Back
Top Bottom