Bring Henry to Barcelona, says Ronaldinho

zeus78 said:
Are you crazy? Bring Ronaldinho to Arsenal!
Are you gonna pay for him? He apparently had a £60million buy out clause but that was when he first signed for Barca. Who knows how high the buy out is right now.

Milanista said:
Winning La Liga not as good as the EPL? Who is to judge?

EPL more entertaining than La Liga.
But La Liga more entertaining than Serie A. :)

Who judges?!, we watch the games, no!?

Torres could be Henry's replacement in Highbury, he can link up with Reyes & Van Persie.

Last edited:
Entertaining is a completely different argument. Why do you think you have so many different teams winning la Liga in the lst 10 years as opposed to Arsenal, Chelsea and United? Because theres more challenges and more excitement every year.... also the reason why more stars go to spain rather than England.

chelsea_fan said:
EPL more entertaining than La Liga.
But La Liga more entertaining than Serie A. :)

Who judges?!, we watch the games, no!?

Torres could be Henry's replacement in Highbury, he can link up with Reyes & Van Persie.

ti´m spanish and Torres is a shit....big shit,

lolz...here's my little hint on the thing....i am not sure which side i am in as i think if Henry leaves, the EPL won't be as interesting, Man Utd vs Arsenal will decrease alot (it did already with both captains gone). But to be honest, what i do see is if Arsenal don't win anything this year, Henry is gone!!! That's for sure...with all loyalty and respect Henry has for the team, at his age and time, he really does deserve alot more trophies and victories. we all can see that he can get them at Barca and becasue of that, he will go and get them at Barca if Arsenal can't provide!

So bottom line, if Arsenal and their fans want Henry to stay....play hard and win something this year...show Henry that it's worth it to stay at London and he can win!

Well after that result I think Henry has nearly finished his signature on that Barca contract. Arsenal are going to have to do what Liverpool did last season to keep their best player. Hope they do win the CL but I just can't see it......that is the only way I see them keeping Thierry.

Ronnie , once again yesterday says, Henry will be welcomed at Barca. Watching Henry play today, he seemed very frustrated with his teammates.

Ya i doubt it they will win the CL.

Also Ronnie says Lampard welcome too! lol!
Ronaldinho might as well become manager too.

I think henry should go to barcelona. theres no doubt that hes sick of playing for a team that dont give him the support that any striker needs and his best mate vieira left 2. he can see the champs league title being won with barca and thats basically all that he hasnt won. i think though that he should threaten 2 sign a new contract with arsenal so that he leaves in january for a large fee as opposed 2 a free in july coz he owes arsenal soo much.

Back
Top Bottom