Bring Henry to Barcelona, says Ronaldinho

OMG if Henry goes to Barça I can't belive, even Chelsea's of José Mourinho will be kicked in the ass.

Imagine:

Henry----Eto'o
--Ronaldinho--

mattster12 said:
It will happen....Wenger will goto Madrid....Henry to Barca.

You think both of those events will happen?

Fuck me the tabloids don't half build stories up. Yeah I'm sure Barca would like Henry but it's just like saying I wouldn't mind knowing this Saturday's lotto numbers. ](*,)

How many times does Henry have to say I don't want to go! And seriously why do people think Henry and Ronaldinho would be so great? Ronaldinho plays as a forward who pulls out to the left and then cuts in. Henry plays as a forward who pulls out to the left and then cuts in. They both play a very similar game.

When will this madness end!!

:-x

Nickybaker said:
You think both of those events will happen?

Fuck me the tabloids don't half build stories up. Yeah I'm sure Barca would like Henry but it's just like saying I wouldn't mind knowing this Saturday's lotto numbers. ](*,)

How many times does Henry have to say I don't want to go! And seriously why do people think Henry and Ronaldinho would be so great? Ronaldinho plays as a forward who pulls out to the left and then cuts in. Henry plays as a forward who pulls out to the left and then cuts in. They both play a very similar game.

When will this madness end!!

:-x

Your in denial if you think Henry would not like to play for Barca man....he was pissed they sold Vieira and if Barca win the CL this season I believe Henry will goto Barca. But this is just my opinion....I may be wrong....but you can't say it will never happen.

Thats no arguemnt. Just some Arsenal fan thats more or less begging Henry to stay with a list of really crappy excuses like he prefers a quiet life and he needs babysitter or his family will be friendly with other families of his daughter's classmates.

If players thought about dumb things like that, no one would ever move away from their country.

HENRY - BARÇA 2006

HENRY ETO'O RONALDINHO

UHHHHHHHHHHHH xD

deco - puyol - marquez....
the best team...

The best players of the world estan been charmed with of playing in spain

Ronaldo - Zidane - Beckham - R.Carlos - Ronaldinho - Eto'o - Deco - Casillas - Puyol - Figo - Messi - Rivaldo - Stoichkov - Laudrup - Hugo Sanchez - Di Estefano - Kubala- Maradona - Cruyff - Saviola - Riquelme - Guardiola - Raul - Kluivert - Riijkard - Luis Suarez - Puskas - Gento...

And players who can come:

Lampard - Gerrard - Henry - Ballack - Ash. Cole - Podolsky - C.Ronaldo - Toni ...

ScLaP said:

Ronaldo - Zidane - Beckham - R.Carlos - Ronaldinho - Eto'o - Deco - Casillas - Puyol - Figo - Messi - Rivaldo - Stoichkov - Laudrup - Hugo Sanchez - Di Estefano - Kubala- Maradona - Cruyff - Saviola - Riquelme - Guardiola - Raul - Kluivert - Riijkard - Luis Suarez - Puskas - Gento...

Lampard - Gerrard - Henry - Ballack - Ash. Cole - Podolsky - C.Ronaldo - Toni ...

you forget Raymond Kopa :roll:
and lol why Podolsky ? :lol:

ScLaP said:

:lol: You must be being paid to say the stuff that you do.

ThomasGOAL said:
you forget Raymond Kopa :roll:
and lol why Podolsky ? :lol:

LUCAS PODOLSKY ALREADY HAS SAID THAT HE IS OF THE BARÇA FROM SMALL, AND THAT CAN REGISTER FOR..

RuneEdge said:
Thats no arguemnt. Just some Arsenal fan thats more or less begging Henry to stay with a list of really crappy excuses like he prefers a quiet life and he needs babysitter or his family will be friendly with other families of his daughter's classmates.

Myles Palmer isn't an Arsenal fan he's a sports journalist who takes an interest in Arsenal as he wrote a book about Arsene Wenger.

Do you really not think any of those issues will affect him when moving clubs?

The same can be said about the Beckhams... who spoke no spanish at all, where as Henry speaks french and italian which are very similar to spanish.

Difference with Becks is that his missus desperately wanted to leave Manchester. I'm not saying that it wont happen and if he doesn't sign a new contract before the summer the club will sell him as we would need to make some money for his replacement.

I do believe however that he will stay at the club, he's stated that he doesn't want to leave about a million times and I think he's just trying to pressure the club to spend in January.

In all honesty I hope he stays. To me hes the symbol of arsenal, as hes the first thing i think about.

Its like Milan's case with Shevchenko... real madrid, chelsea, barca... they apparently make mega offers but he always seems to reject personally.

Nickybaker said:
Myles Palmer isn't an Arsenal fan he's a sports journalist who takes an interest in Arsenal as he wrote a book about Arsene Wenger.
I know. :roll:

Nickybaker said:
Do you really not think any of those issues will affect him when moving clubs?
C'mon. How serious are those issues? You'd have the same problem if a player moved from one end of a small country like England to another. Meaning if that did stop players moving, half of the transfers that have taken place in the world of football wouldnt have happened.

Real issues would be, how much more money would Henry earn at Barca?, how many more trophies could he win?, how many more individual prizes could he win?, for how long can he stay at the top level to help him support his family?, fellow frenchman Vieira has moved on, why cant he successfully do the same?, how great can Henry potentially be with a team like Barca?, Has he reached his limit with Arsenal?, Out of Barca and Arsenal, which team will help him support his family's future better?
And Henry was on Parkinson last week and in case you didnt see it, he said the racism wouldnt stop him from moving to spain (but added, not that it means anything to the increasing speculation ;) ).

Those are the questions players ask themselves. Not who will be babysitting their daughter. :roll:

I just cant see how Henry, who desperately wants to win the Champs League and other titles, can turn down the opportunity to play flowing beautiful footy with the greatest player on Earth (Dhino) and one of the top 5 strikers, along with the top teen in the world (Messi), in a league that looks to have only one semi-rival for trophies (Real Madrid).

True, he and Dhino play the same type of position, but Ronaldhino can move centrally behind Eto in a 4-2-3-1, or he can move to the right in a 4-3-3 - the guy has played all over the offensive pitch in his career.

I would think that as Henry ages, and after his injuries this season, it would be nice for him to play in a better climate, in a league where he'll get more time on the ball and the game won't be as physical or frenzied.

Either way, the man is incredible to watch, and it'll kinda suck to lose him from the EPl.

- - - - -Eto - - - - -
Henry - -Ronaldhino - - Messi
- - -Xavi - - - -Deco - -

:applause:

Many of the best footballers in the world, some admittedly not in top form at the moment, play in Spain, period.

A player of Henry's stature is driven by money, glory/trophies, and the chance to play with/compete against against the best of the world.

I don't think the Barca deal will happen, but Henry ain't gonna accomplish no. 3 in the EPL.

As for him being a symbol of Arsenal - true - but symbols come and go. Luis Figo was a symbol of RM.

isnt eto enough for barca ?

i mean eto and henry are similar when striking so i think a player like van nistelrooy or rooney would be better.

if he was to join Barca it will be primarily to win the CL. La Liga not as quite as good as the Premiership. Arsenal are in the restructering phase, I see Henry leaving. Bergkamp getting old, Pires looks like he will leave, its all but finished for henry in the epl.

It looks awesome on paper, eto-henry-ronnie-messi-deco, but never know , it might not necessarily work out. Barca might get ahead of themselves just like real madrid, they are defensively weak. Dont forget Henry is Injury-Prone player.

At the same time it would be 1 f dream team . =P but we will still beat them again. But sooner or later, Barca with Ronnie, are going to win the CL, if tighten up defensively that is.

Back
Top Bottom