British Xbox 360 mag has tiny preview of PES6 eg WE10

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Picked up a british mag called xbox360 and had tiny preview of PES6/WE10

Talked about how online gaming is going to be important 11 vs 11 etc (which i dont think will work).

But most importantly to me Seabass had hinted at more management option for the masterleague "a junior football manager game" as quoted.

Lets hope so :)

i dont care about football manager features man... i just want full 20 teams league and div 2 for every league!!!!

embraceuk1 said:
Picked up a british mag called xbox360 and had tiny preview of PES6/WE10

Talked about how online gaming is going to be important 11 vs 11 etc (which i dont think will work).

But most importantly to me Seabass had hinted at more management option for the masterleague "a junior football manager game" as quoted.

Lets hope so :)

sounds like all they done was write up bits from the seabass interview few months back. its a preview of something they know nothing about.

Xbox 360 thats the name.
barnes and noble shelf
Grape road
Indiana
USA
or all good retailers in the UK

acttually in the mag its on the same page as the oblivion preview thats how i stumbled upon it.
its an older mag now especially as its in the us now.

Whatever Thomasgoal i picked the magazine up and read it theres nothing fake about it.
are you the only person thats allowed to give out the latest rumors or something.

embraceuk1, could you tell us all they said in this magazine ?
Could you copy the text or make a scan please ???

I never bought its far more expensive as its imported.

The headline is that On-line is the main priority for the next gen WE.

Talked about how on-line gaming is going to be important 11 vs 11.

It was not even a quarter of a page tiny preview. like a normal review in an american mag lol.

Back
Top Bottom