Broken bones

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
No i didnt went Suarez while i was playing football, just played as a keeper with my mates for the last 5 minutes last time, so didnt bother to pick up my gloves.

My pinky broke between the lower and the middle knuckle also the middle knuckle in half.

Barely can move it on its own(yesterday when i first checked it not at all) after i got rid off the junk and the spikes on monday. Today i started to excercise it.

doing this 3 times a day, ofcourse much longer, giving a long rub after every excercise

YouTube - Recovering of the broken pinky day #1

at the moment im avoiding water excercises because of the wounds

any suggestions are welcome :BYE:

its still puffy so i cant really bend it all the way, but its a progress compared to that vid now. you can bend it lets say about in 45 degrees, now i can in 10-15

Update: /yes im browsing throug my old threads i started thats how i obsessed with myself im/ my pinky is much better, even new people says my good pinky is the broken one thats how it good it looks the broken one...or thats how bad my default pinky posture is

Update: /yes im browsing throug my old threads i started thats how i obsessed with myself im/ my pinky is much better, even new people says my good pinky is the broken one thats how it good it looks the broken one...or thats how bad my default pinky posture is
How on Earth did I miss this thread?

As far as I remember, I've been diagnosed with a broken hand in 1997 (fifth metacarpal of the right hand gone after falling from a mountain bike), and then with a broken right pinky during a football match in 2007 (both fractures were displaced).
In the 2007 injury I also probably broke my right ring even if I haven't been treated for that.

1997's fracture was bad but they managed to re-align the bone manually (what a pain). 2007's one had me undergo surgery unfortunately: everything's okay now so that's all important. :)
To be fair, the ring and the pinky of my right hand are a little (very little to be honest) stiff and can't be bent all the way anymore (they're very close to that), but I've not had a single problem in 10+ years because of that so I don't care.
Hope yours has fully recovered. ;)

Back
Top Bottom