39k.jpg
80k.jpg
8k.jpg
25k.jpg

-------
---------------
--------------------

[My Opinion]

An absolutely exciting season with an unexpected outcome. VfB Stuttgart as surprise champions, who would've thought that? Especially since quite a few clubs were so highly rated before the season. Bayern, Bremen, Schalke and of course, Hamburg, couldn't live up to the high expectations, although - like so many experts said - it was that easy to win the title like last year. (Mainly because Bayern and Bremen were out of the race quite early)
Schalke now faces the sad 50th anniversary of their last Bundesliga championship ...

Last edited:
Re: Bundesliga 2006/2007

Some highlights from matchday two:

Code:
[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/30094577/nuernberg_1-0_gladbach-highlights.avi.html]1. FC Nürnberg    vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach - 1:0[/url]
[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/30091853/berlin_4-0_hannover-highlights.avi.html]Hertha BSC Berlin vs. Hannover 96              - 4:0[/url]
[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/30093760/bremen_2-1_leverkusen-highlights.avi.html]SV Werder Bremen  vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen      - 2:1[/url]

What a game that was. I'm talking about Werder - Bayer of course.

Hertha - Hannover and Alemania - Schalke didn't look bad as well according to the highlights I picked up on ARD.

Yeah, Werder vs Bayer was an hell of a game! :shock:

Really top quality footie! 8)

Yeah the second from Cacau and Boehmes equalizer were some terrific pieces of art! ;)

Only two days done but I'm already very impressed by Diego. Almeida is about to give Ivan Klasnic some competition considering the starting lineup. Klose is just as brilliant as he was last season. 2 goals already, set up one and scored a double against Sweden during midweek. Hats off to that!
Bayern wasn't spectacular so far but I'm glad Makaay is in a very good shape already/still. During this rather season he already played two of his overall best games for Bayern!

I hope Hamburg can get rid of their problems until wednesday. :(

The match against CA Osasuna is on tuesday already. ;)

But you're correct, in that form they won't get anywhere there, only into the UEFA Cup! :(

@Rentalkid: You're right, Diego looks amazing. I haven't see much of him before, but he really impressed me against Bayer (the 1st time I saw him actually). If he can continue like that and can stay injury free Werder won't miss Micoud. And yeah, Almeida will give Klasnic a bit of a competition which is always good.

But what a chance he missed. :D But he made up for it in the end. :)

Regarding HSV: Yup, they need to get their thing together or they won't be in the CL. Guerrero looks a bit lost still. I like Sanogo, though.

Btw, will the Osasuna - HSV match be on ARD or any other TV stations I can watch (DSF, ZDF, Sat 1).

More highlights from matchday two:

Code:
[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/30146537/cottbus_2-2_hamburg-highlights.avi.html]FC Energie Cottbus    vs. Hamburger SV      - 2:2[/url]
[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/30152373/bielefeld_2-3_stuttgart-highlights.avi.html]DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs. VfB Stuttgart     - 2:3[/url]
[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/30154897/bochum_1-2_muenchen-highlights.avi.html]VfL Bochum            vs. FC Bayern München - 1:2[/url]

Don't overrate Diego, he's a very unregular player, in 10 games that he play he does 3 perfect and the rest is shit. He will stay like Santos and Porto.

What is still amazing me it's Hugo Almeida, I sure if he score more 2 goals he'll fit perfectly in Bundesliga. He has some german style if you watch him closely! Very strong, fast accelaration, great shot power and great header. How stupid was FC Porto!

I'm not overrating Diego, mate. ;)

I just said he was amazing against Bayer and if he continues like that Werder won't miss Micoud. But it's still a big IF. And I didn't see much of him so I don't know how consistent he is.

@kel: Thanks for the kick-off time. :thumbup:

SPiTFiRE said:
Don't overrate Diego, he's a very unregular player, in 10 games that he play he does 3 perfect and the rest is shit. He will stay like Santos and Porto.

What is still amazing me it's Hugo Almeida, I sure if he score more 2 goals he'll fit perfectly in Bundesliga. He has some german style if you watch him closely! Very strong, fast accelaration, great shot power and great header. How stupid was FC Porto!

I sure hope you're wrong about Diego mate, though Micoud had his off-times too...
When he played for Porto, was he the central figure in midfield? Because I think the fact that he has Frings and Borowski alongside him allow the lad plenty of space on the pitch to showcase his abilities to a full, just like Micoud.
"Le Chef" was particularly strong in the Champions League, I'm eager to see what Diego can deliver on the biggest stage.

Yep thanks a bunch for that kel! The thread gets a whole lot more "lively" with some video footage. Hope you keep it up whole season. :)

Rentalkid said:
Hope you keep it up whole season. :)

I hope this too. How comes there is no sound? Maybe you could add this next time. It makes it better to watch, even the fact that i dont understand german.

Rentalkid said:
I sure hope you're wrong about Diego mate, though Micoud had his off-times too...
When he played for Porto, was he the central figure in midfield? Because I think the fact that he has Frings and Borowski alongside him allow the lad plenty of space on the pitch to showcase his abilities to a full, just like Micoud.
"Le Chef" was particularly strong in the Champions League, I'm eager to see what Diego can deliver on the biggest stage.

Believe me mate, he's not great thing. :)

total said:
Are those highlights from ARD's highlights programme?

No, they are not from the "Sportschau" but from DSF "Bundesliga Pur".

I will keep the sound next time but be aware that the files will be much bigger.

Ah, ok. I watched Sportschau and didn't bother watching Bundesliga Pur, because I can't watch it at that time.

\\:o/ great thread.thanks for the highlights marcel.

just amazing to seeus top the league, cant hardly wait for the bavarian derby to come up next weekend :D

Quick question: As a United supporter following the Hargreaves thing from outside Germany, was wondering if anyone there could shed some light on how the public are viewing Bayern's management. Do the Bayern fans agree with the whole, 'We're the employer so sit the f*&( down and shut up, we could care less what you want' attitude?

It's just weird to hear, as a United fan when Ronaldo came out and said he wanted to leave, the general sentiment was fine, leave, we only want players here that want to play for our club.

Also the fact that half the United fans hated him for what he did to Rooney.

Bayern were being dickheads when Juve wanted to sign Sagnol.

beachryan said:
Quick question: As a United supporter following the Hargreaves thing from outside Germany, was wondering if anyone there could shed some light on how the public are viewing Bayern's management. Do the Bayern fans agree with the whole, 'We're the employer so sit the f*&( down and shut up, we could care less what you want' attitude?

It's just weird to hear, as a United fan when Ronaldo came out and said he wanted to leave, the general sentiment was fine, leave, we only want players here that want to play for our club.

a) Hargreaves has a contract and he owes Uli Hoeness a lot, said that himself couple of days ago, so why is everybody mad at Hoeness and Rummenigge? They have absolutely every right to act this way

b) Owen NEVER said he wouldn't want to play for Bayern anymore if that deal wouldn't be closed. (If he had that would disqualify him as a person in my opinion and I'd be fine if he left for good.)

c) He wants to play in Englad "sometime" and he will, but most likely not this year. Fact is Bayern is in the "pole position" in this situation.

Bayern were being dickheads when Juve wanted to sign Sagnol.

And what do you mean by that? Another club wanting a player means he's gone for good or what? Every club that tries to keep it's players has dickheaded managment?

Not in that sense. But the fact that they were throwing accusations at Juve.

Apart from that I agree with you on hargreaves.

Back
Top Bottom