Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise

The cars are unlocked in a chronological order as you play through the game, you should have enough decent cars by the time you get your A licence

:LOL: Right ... when I look at the map and see the events, is there a way of seeing which events will unlock a car for me? Or do they only unlock after doing X amount of races or something?

X Amount of races as far as I know, unless someone knows different I stick by my theory

3259059710_3523acfa3b_o.jpg

3259059740_24ac09fdb3_b.jpg

3258229217_0fe964350d_o.jpg

Looks like a few different cars will have new skins :COOL:

The Cop car in the top picture looks like the shit. Hell yes.

Also Tobi owns all the roads on my game, haha.

Via NeoGAF, via Twitter,

The Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Pack will be released on CONSOLE this Thursday 19th February.

:BOP:

The Legendary Cars can be bought individually or in a collection. We'll release price details via the Criterion Games Network later today.

May 2009: Big Surf Island
March 2009: Toy Cars pack, Boost Specials pack
February 2009: Time Savers Pack, Legendary Cars

Not sure what that is.

Time savers unlocks every car in the game without having to do anything. I'd rather EARN them to be honest, I mean wtf.

EA did the same with Skate 2, it doesn't affect the game though because people will still have to learn the car mechanics and if they want to be stand out from the rest then they'll need an Elite Licence.

PC version in 3D

Last edited:
From the Burnout network:

Pricing for the Legendary Cars:
Individual
88 Special (DeLorean) - 3.99
Manhattan Spirit (Ghostbusters) - 1.99
Cavalry Bootlegger (General Lee) - 1.99
GT Nighthawk (KITT) - 1.99

Legendary Cars Pack - 7.99

Those prices are a bit excessive but it won't stop me from buying all of them.

1.7 update is available on both now and the cars can be bought on the 360, just have wait for Sony to update the store now...

I have totally stolen this observation from Doctor P, who posted it in the 360 Burnout Paradise Organise Games thread, but the XBOX Marketplace features not just the Legendary Cars, released today, but also details of the content and prices of the Toy and Extreme Boost cars.

Probably won't be like it all day, but while it is, it is here.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/g...7fe-1000-9115-d80245410806&sb=1&mt=4&p=1&of=3

Yep, its a cock up, Boost Specials and Toy cars aren't meant to be available, nor is the Time Savers add-on. Get them whilst you can - to buy all 3 collections (Legendary / Toys / Boost) works out at 2040 MS, or as below, but get them quick.

Toys
Toy Hunter Citizen - 160 MS
Toy Jansen P12 - 160 MS
Toy Krieger WTR - 160 MS
Toy Nakamura Firehawk - 240 MS
Toy Carson Inferno Van - 160 MS
Toy Hunter Takedown 4x4 - 160 MS
Toy Hunter Calvary - 160 MS
Toy Hunter Manhattan - 160 MS
Toy Carson GT Concept - 160 MS

Toy Collection 1 (Calvary / Manhattan / P12 / Krieger WTR) - 480 MS
Toy Collection 2 (Citizen / GT Concept / Inferno Van / Takedown 4x4) - 480 MS
Full Toy Collection (Contains Packs 1&2 and Nakumura Firehawk) -1000 MS

Boost Specials
Hawker Mech - 240 MS
Carson Extreme Hot Rod - 240 MS

Boost Specials Full Pack - 400 MS

Plus there's also the following:
Burnout Paradise Time Savers Pack - 400 MS

Basically this unlocks all cars and bikes without having to play through the game, though to obtain your licenses you still have to play the game as normal

Considering that some have already paid for it they can't take it down can they?

Haha, the one dressed as Marty looks ace! Is it just me or is the DeLorean much faster than every other car when on Hover mode? I'm finally beating some Road Rules thanks to it buahaha.

490/490 challenges are now complete.

:COOL:

:P

It's only taken me 13 months to do it!

Boosting Around the World Strategy

A special way of getting the Boosting Around the World Award (done for performing a 20x Burnout) can be done on I-88, and requires two or more players each playing their own version of the game (on the same platform). One player invites the other, and the Host starts a race (preferably near an I-88 on-ramp). The important aspect is to turn the traffic off. Since Races only start the ending countdown when one player crosses the line, both players can muck around on the I-88 with no traffic, making it VERY easy to get a 20x Burnout by driving in the Oncoming lane. If the player(s) trying to get the 20x Burnout isn't very experienced, it's advisable that they use the Nakamura SI-7, as it's the slowest Speed Car car (which makes the Toll Booths a bit easier). Another good car of choice to use is the Toy Krieger Racing WTR, as it's maneuverability and small size make it easier to weave through the Toll Booths.

I need some help getting this award, its been bugging me since September, can someone help me out?

YouTube - Hawker Mech

I will purchase that beauty when I get paid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom