Button error on ps2 controller converter - Need help

E

erenkilic

hi guys. i have a problem with my ps2 controller as in the title. the converter i have, converts L1 as L2, and R1 as R2.(Sprint R2, cursor change L2 :( ) for pes4 i had a option file to solve this problem. But for pes5 i have no option file or sth to correct the button configuration. Pls help me. how can i find an option file. (one of the forums i said to open the controller with screwdriver and change the place of the buttons. Is it possible ?? ) SORRY For My ENG...

Why don't you just configure the buttons yourself in game??

Go to options then controller configuration...

Come on dude, it's kind've a no-brainer...

Scouseman said:
Why don't you just configure the buttons yourself in game??

Go to options then controller configuration...

Come on dude, it's kind've a no-brainer...

Exactly as i was going to say.

I know in PES4 it was a problem, as the game wouldn't let you swap L1 and L2, so we all had to either make do or swap the buttons inside the controller, but it is fixed in PES5, you can go to options and change any button you like to where you want it!!!

ooo come on guys. if it had been so simple, i wouldnt have asked such a question. it was a problem in pes4 and still a problem in pes5. the game doesnt allow you to swap all the buttons as u want. You can swap the black button with the R trigger but u arent allowed to swap the white with the L trigger. Thats just a NONSENSE and need still help... ( Thx to the answers anyway)

sodafountain said:
Exactly as i was going to say.

I know in PES4 it was a problem, as the game wouldn't let you swap L1 and L2, so we all had to either make do or swap the buttons inside the controller, but it is fixed in PES5, you can go to options and change any button you like to where you want it!!!

is it possible to change the place of the buttons inside the controller ????

Someone opened it up and did some rewirering. He posted it on this forum a long while a go. You could always try with an old pad but i would just advice you to learn how to swap players with L2. I got used to it sooo quick after pes4 came out. It's not a big problem at all.

You could also try the 360 controller. But then you'd also need a 360.

and the xbox360 has L1/L2 back to front and cannot be changed even in game!
(R1/R2 can be)

Making a rewiring by openning the contreller will be a perfect solution. Because this button problem appears at the all of the games. So in fact i want to learn how to swap the buttons inside the contreller, not with an option file or sth else... Mazange u said that ''somebody posted it long time ago'' Is it possible to find this post again ??? [sorry again about my eng.. :) ]

If you have the right controller, it isn't difficult. Open it and look!! You have 2 wires, 1 going to L1, other going to L2 (and a third wire joining them together, that is the ground). Just de-solder the 2 wires and swap them. That only works on an old PS1 controller, as i believe the PS2 one is controlled differently (and from memory, thats what the instructions were for last time, as i went out and bought one).

Forunately i have an old ps1 gamepad :D
Tommorrow i will get the necessary screwdriver and try to do. Hope i can manage it...

i tried to do with a wihte, PSone gamepad. but there werent wires going to L1 and L2. sodafountain, is rewiring only possible with the oldest ps1 gamepads ???

Still having the same problem and still No answers PLs guys HElp ME

Back
Top Bottom