Buying Serie A jerseys in the US

Himawari

Far from home
3 March 2006
Philly, PA
A.S. Roma
I'm far away from home, but still, I want to buy a new A.S. Roma jersey. Heres the beef, every store that i've checked is out of stock on these, or does not ship to the US.
Can someone point me to a site that i can buy said jersey at a reasonable price? thanks in advance!

Depends where you live. In New York City, there are many places. One place (if you do live here indeed) is Curva Nord on 86th and 1st, their prices range from great to terrible, but bigger clubs are cheaper (i.e. Germany/Argentina for 60$, reasonable in comparison to prices here, but then 80$ for Colombia, fucking expensive.) So I hope that helped. Another option is www.worldsoccershop.com
I'm positive they ship here, average prices.

Two issues with them, I bought my Inner Milan jersey for $70. I know that its only ten dollars difference, but its the princible there. Annother thing- They only offer the jersey in an XXL... I'm a small >.> www.worldsoccershop.com doesn't have the home or away jersey, they have a training one though :/ I actualy live down in philly, but if I need to take a train up to New York for this jersey ultimately, I will >.>

i was once after the Milan shirt from 3-4 years ago, with the red mesh on the front. I live in UK, but had to order it online from the states from some place called Saba Sports i think. I don't know if they still operate, but it's worth trying.

Man living in Philadelphia, haha no wonder you can't find any soccer jerseys! Philadelphia's like the most historically "American" town ever! :P

A train up to NY might be worth your while if they won't ship, but dude don't come up just for a jersey, if you ever gotta visit or something, then buy one while you're up here.

Milanista said:
Check the official AS Roma store, I can help translate for you if they dont have English.
Thanks for the offer :P I speak fluent italian though XD Hrm... heres hoping that they do international shipping!

Oh, and I would take a train up to New York just for this jersey. honestly.

Nope guys T_T not finding a jersey on their official site, nor at Diadora (diadora only has a store locator) Any other sites I may be able to find it at?

lol i think you are crazy, i buy italian jerseys from new york city they ship me to rome :D it's incredible you can't but a jersey in usa

Back
Top Bottom