C O N S T A N T I N E

M

metal jason

Just watched Constantine and I saw Keanu Reeves last night. He has come to HK for the opening night, he's a very nice guy and he had tried to played the Dragon dancing, funny.

About the movie, I think it's pretty good, exciting movie and a bit funny at the end, imo. I'll recommend every to watch that.

just saw it, GREAT flick, keanu reeves is exceptional in this role... 10/10 for me!

-fb

well, the tagline is "Hell wants him. Heaven won't take him. Earth needs him"

since i am a devout catholic, this may sound a little textbook to some. in the catholic church, one is deemed to go straight to hell if he/she commits suicide. John Constantine, Keanu Reeves, does commit suicide at a young age after his parents put him through tests to question his sanity. however he in fact does not die and has a second chance at life and to do good. This way he can enter heaven. basically the gist of the story is that hell somehow needs to find something or somebody to give birth to the son of Lucifer. Lucifer is the devil himself who founded hell and is the direct opposite (for simplicity's sake) of God.

To skip over lots of details, Constantine's main objective in his second life is to get out of "purgatory" and into the Big Man's good books.

i loved this movie, really go check it out. Rachel Weisz is also really good and after a lot of thinking ... Balthazar is GAVIN ROSSDALE OF BUSH!

-fb

oh wow... well it is up for controversy, no doubt about it, but im sure the DVD will be worth the wait mate :D

-fb

Actually, it's great. I would prefer watching this movie rather than Matrix II or III (Dont get me wrong, those are good movies but I just get into Constantine more)

I'm not a great fan of Keanu Reeves - in fact, he annoys me! Hwever, this movie sounds like it's worth a go. I'll check it out when it comes to Japan (anytime in the next 6 months?).

Well the man has managed to ruin all but 4 of his moves with his acting Although he is seed to be a really nice guy

Bill and Ted
Point break
The matrix
constantine

Oh make that 5 parenthood was good

Thats bullshit Keanu is great, he was great in Speed and Point Break.

Just got back from the cinema. Quality movie I really loved it. I was a bit loast at times but I guess I kinda figured it out at the end. A lot of shcoking moments but I dunno if you would call it a horror flick.

Keanu Reeves was really good and the the special effects were AMAZING. Especially the bits in hell.

8/10 imo... then end is quality lmao.. "Ive got a present for you.." .... "I've got some cleaning up to do"

chewing gum was lame.. too much product placement too.. why is Apple in everything now?

Dont know if anyone stayed till the end of the credits, but there is a cool scene at the end. It shows Constantine visiting his young assistants (Chasez i think his name was?) grave and leaving his lighter on the tombstone (signalling that hes quit i guess). as he walks away, you can see two massive wings sprout behind him, the camera then moves in and you see the kid sitting on top od the tombstone, only with wings and those crazy half-breed eyes. Whether he became an angel or was always on that side ive yet to decide. Im leaning towards the first option since Constantine can supposedly see demons and angels on earth.

Arse, maybe I should of stayed to the end..... Its not a bad movie, certainly not a horror flick, but I wouldnt be giving it as high a marks as above. As for Apple being in everything, it's called paying for advertising........ then they can use Constantine to promote stuff, sure the Ipod was in Blade Trinity. Tomb Raider II had lots of Panasonic things, there has been lots of Sony products in past movies too.

The movie was great, but the ending was not really good:( thats my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom