Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

D

DagsJT

Well, not really a party but everyone is invited anyway :)

If you have COD4 and an XBox 360 with Live, get yourselves online tonight! Hoping to get it started around 8pm, make yourselves available and be ready for some fun :)

Oh, and find your mic's, we want to hear some chatter :)

Re: 26-11-07 - CALL OF DUTY 4 EVO-WEB PARTY!

Dags, you asked the other day how you cancel out all the mic chatter so you only hear the guys on your friends list... For you and for anyone else who wants to get rid of the inane chatter of random Americans, this is how you do it.

From the dashboard, press the Xbox button on your pad and click your profile pic at the top (the bit with the gamerscore etc). Click "Edit Gamer Profile", click "Privacy Settings". If it says you need to quit your current session, say yes.

The top option is "voice and text". If you change that to "friends only" then the only people who will be able to hear you, and the only people you'll be able to hear, are the guys on your friends list. This is what I use now and I think it's a lot better than not being able to hear eachother because of people you've never played with before.

Just remember to get everyone on your friends list so that you can hear them... And it's easy enough to set back to default if you want to.

Anyway, I will be there tonight! :D

Last edited:

Great. Gets away from the annoying 11 year olds playing COD4 and swearing away like they're cool or something :) Cheers mate!

Dags, you asked the other day how you cancel out all the mic chatter so you only hear the guys on your friends list... For you and for anyone else who wants to get rid of the inane chatter of random Americans, this is how you do it.

From the dashboard, press the Xbox button on your pad and click your profile pic at the top (the bit with the gamerscore etc). Click "Edit Gamer Profile", click "Privacy Settings". If it says you need to quit your current session, say yes.

The top option is "voice and text". If you change that to "friends only" then the only people who will be able to hear you, and the only people you'll be able to hear, are the guys on your friends list. This is what I use now and I think it's a lot better than not being able to hear eachother because of people you've never played with before.

Just remember to get everyone on your friends list so that you can hear them... And it's easy enough to set back to default if you want to.

Anyway, I will be there tonight! :D

random americans, how about drunken irishmen? trust me americans arent the only ones babbling nonsense on live, so lets keep the bashing strictly to "inane chatter of random people" i hear more assholes bash americans on live then i ever here americans bash europeans on there, take for instance last night on fifa be a pro, i quit playing cause of some guy making inane comments about americans and soccer/football.. so annoying.

I'd say 99.9 percent are Americans they love the sound of there own voice.

Oh and i'll be on but it might be just after 8.

I will more than likely be on at some point

I'd say 99.9 percent are Americans they love the sound of there own voice.

Oh and i'll be on but it might be just after 8.

your dead, and yes that will be me screaming in your head, i think i might sing this over and over

I wish I was in de land ob cotton,
Old times dar am not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.
In Dixie Land whar I was born in,
Early on one frosty mornin,
Chorus:
Den I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixie Land, I’ll toke my stand,
To lib an die in Dixie,
Away, Away, Away down south in Dixie,
Away, Away, Away down south in Dixie.

Gomito, I said the inane chatter of RANDOM Americans, not "every American is annoying". Besides, I'm sure you feel the same about the vast array of accents from us Brits. :)

The majority of games I play I hear a bunch of American accents going "you motherfucker, you faggot, we beat you you cocksuckers, you cheated you asslovers" etc... Which just annoys the fuck out of me - hence why I never ever have my mic in.

Banter in my eyes means saying "my mum could have scored that one" after someone misses a sitter, which involves at least a little bit of intelligence and attention being paid to what's going on. Plus, it doesn't exclusively require swearing. Banter with the Americans I've heard on Xbox Live seems to mean saying "faggot" and "motherfucker" as many times as possible in thirty seconds. It drives me nuts so if I can block it out, I will.

I'm not saying all you guys are like that, I've heard you and a few others and you're decent lads. But it really does my head in.

Gomito, I said the inane chatter of RANDOM Americans, not "every American is annoying". Besides, I'm sure you feel the same about the vast array of accents from us Brits. :)

The majority of games I play I hear a bunch of American accents going "you motherfucker, you faggot, we beat you you cocksuckers, you cheated you asslovers" etc... Which just annoys the fuck out of me - hence why I never ever have my mic in.

Banter in my eyes means saying "my mum could have scored that one" after someone misses a sitter, which involves at least a little bit of intelligence and attention being paid to what's going on. Plus, it doesn't exclusively require swearing. Banter with the Americans I've heard on Xbox Live seems to mean saying "faggot" and "motherfucker" as many times as possible in thirty seconds. It drives me nuts so if I can block it out, I will.

I'm not saying all you guys are like that, I've heard you and a few others and you're decent lads. But it really does my head in.

ok fair enough mate, im still gonna gun for you

i hope were not having team kills on

oooooooooo that was a bad joke sorry :)

random americans, how about drunken irishmen? trust me americans arent the only ones babbling nonsense on live, so lets keep the bashing strictly to "inane chatter of random people" i hear more assholes bash americans on live then i ever here americans bash europeans on there, take for instance last night on fifa be a pro, i quit playing cause of some guy making inane comments about americans and soccer/football.. so annoying.

So that's why you went :( I tried to defend you mate, the guy was being a prick.

So that's why you went :( I tried to defend you mate, the guy was being a prick.

yeah mate, thanks, but he was really getting on my nerves and it was preventing me from having fun. I was really trying hard from saying shit like

"your welcome for the peace"

"get fucked"

"go get lost in a bottle of jack"

:lol:
your dead, and yes that will be me screaming in your head, i think i might sing this over and over

I wish I was in de land ob cotton,
Old times dar am not forgotten;
In Dixie Land whar I was born in,
Early on one frosty mornin,
Chorus:
Den I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixie Land, I’ll toke my stand,
To lib an die in Dixie,
Away, Away, Away down south in Dixie,
Away, Away, Away down south in Dixie.

that`s my song !! :lol: cheers for the words I had it all wrong for years now

Agreed 100%.

No offence to any Americans here but some of them really do grate me online - they are so loud and don't shut up. Many of them also seem to think that smoking dope is cool. No, it's not mate - it leads to depression amongst other things and doesn't make you attractive. I don't seem to get so pissed off with the lads from Europe though. Weird.

Agreed 100%.

No offence to any Americans here but they really do grate me online - they are so loud and don't shut up. Many of them also seem to think that smoking dope is cool. No, it's not mate - it leads to depression amongst other things and doesn't make you attractive.

hahahahaaha and you never grate anyone, pot calling the kettle black! it also helps the pain of aids, cancer patients, cataracts(sp?), back pain, and there are studies it actually helps with depression caused by the above illnesses... it sure is better for you then alcohol...
also how the hell do you guys know there american and not canadian or from israel...

Last edited:

hahahahaaha and you never grate anyone, pot calling the kettle black! it also helps the pain of aids, cancer patients, cataracts(sp?), back pain, and there are studies it actually helps with depression caused by the above illnesses... it sure is better for you then alcohol...
also how the hell do you guys know there american and not canadian or from israel...

I NEVER shout at other people via the Xbox headset - it is annoying. Like Jack said earlier, it's "motherfucker..." this and "your mom is so fat..." that: it's tedious. I am sorry mate, it always seems to be the American gamers. How do I know they are American? Because of their accent.

Also, smoking too much dope IS bad for you in the long-run. My brother did it for all of his youth and was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia a few years back. So don't talk shit.

Last edited:

I NEVER shout at other people via the Xbox headset - it is annoying. Like Jack said earlier, it's "motherfucker..." this and "your mom is so fat..." that: it's tedious. I am sorry mate, it always seems to be the American gamers. How do I know they are American? Because of their accent.

Also, smoking too much dope IS bad for you in the long-run. My brother did it for all of his youth and was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia a few years back. So don't talk shit.
no but you sure have got banned alot on here...
not talking shit, that was genetic, has nothing to do with pot, all the dope did was uncover it... you will not find a doctor that will tell you with %100 certainty that if you smoke pot it will cause you to be a "paranoid schizophrenic" thats just ridiculous... sorry about your bro, but that isnt what caused it.. well man canadians, americans and some israleis all speak with a similar accent

not talking shit, that was genetic, has nothing to do with pot, all the dope did was uncover it... you will not find a doctor that will tell you with %100 certainty that if you smoke pot it will cause you to be a "paranoid schizophrenic" thats just ridiculous... sorry about your bro, but that isnt what caused it.. well man canadians, americans and some israleis all speak with a similar accent

Thanks Dr.Saunders! I will phone my mum now, we have been scratching our heads about this for years! We have gone completely off-topic but I'll leave you with this:

DOPE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. Google "dope" and "depression". They come hand-in-hand. :)

What in the fuck is going on here lately?!

First off the big bitch fight in the FIFA League thread and now this. Can we not just all get along?!?!?!!?!!?!!?

Thanks Dr.Saunders! I will phone my mum now, we have been scratching our heads about this for years! We have gone completely off-topic but I'll leave you with this:

DOPE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. Google "dope" and "depression". They come hand-in-hand. :)
sorry this is too off topic, sorry lads

ll be on for this :D. keep it death match, i dont like all for one and one for all

ll be on for this :D. keep it death match, i dont like all for one and one for all
Yep, what he said. I'm putting the disc in now, mic will be on depending on who's playing. ;)

There are good modes other than Death match

i aint unlocked em yet though

Well lads I really enjoyed that, shame you all went to play FIFA 5v5 (not really into that, mainly because I'm shit at it).

Good game. We have to do it again tomorrow. ;)

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

so is it going to happen tonight aswell? 8pm, (although we didnt get started till 9 lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom