Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

Balls to the 5's, FIFA is rubbish online ;)

PLEASE more COD4 Clan matches - we were romping along!

I have started to get a bit bored with COD

Im not into running and gunning and there is no skill to shooting becuase of the auto aim.

Its still a good game but Roll on March for R6V 2 :)

The clan has died, 5v5 went through a bad patch where it was ignored like an ugly child, but it's personality has shone through and put CoD4 into the corner in its place.

I've got COD4 - friend got it for me the other day - I've only had time to play it once though. When I get better I will play with you guys :)

Ah come on, I'm totally useless at it. I forget what level I am but I haven't played it online in a month. Next time you play online tell me and I'll provide covering fire for you. :thumbup:

It's one of those games that only gets good if you play it with people you know.

Ah come on, I'm totally useless at it. I forget what level I am but I haven't played it online in a month. Next time you play online tell me and I'll provide covering fire for you. :thumbup:

It's one of those games that only gets good if you play it with people you know.

I don't mind playing with you guys when I'm crap - just thought you would want somebody half decent.

I'm available tonight and tomorrow evening. If you see me online and you're all playing, send me an invite :) I don't have net access in my room so won't see any chatbox or forum chat where people are sorting games. In fact, same for any game you're all playing, poker, FIFA etc.

still awesome this game, think I am level 50, still crap though as the rankings mean nothing really

Jack I'm in mate! Just say a time and day guys and I'll make it. This game fucking rules online.

I may be about for some later... have a mate coming over but before he arrives I may be available for some killing.

I'll have to add a few of you though, or you add me, whichever.

The one night that I'm going to be busy...

I'll try and get on but no guarantees, unfortunately. ARGH.

But I'll be on tomorrow night testing my new 5.1 setup (with no headset, I don't want anything blocking my ears from surround sound glory).

I might be on - but it will be the wee small hours after the other half has gone to bed. cant gaurantee anything - I will see ya if I see ya ;)

McDonalds produce horrible food. The chips are like spaghetti and the milkshakes are all sugar and froth. Plus, the only vegetarian "burger" they do is the Veggie Deli, which is just a weird plain sandwich.

Burger King make the best veggie burgers, milkshakes with real fruit juice AND the chips aren't like wet noodles. As far as high-fat high-death-toll food goes, you can't beat BK.

They are both shite and REALLY bad for you. Gimme home cooking any day.

If I HAD to eat either I suppose I would choose BK even though you could get a really nice meal in a pub for the same price. BK/Maccy D's etc all depress me. The staff are always fat teenagers with bad acne, the service is shite and I get depression after eating their food.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom