Camera files in the AFS

Marcellus_BR

Non-League
15 November 2005
Hi folks!

Does anyone know what "unknow" or "unnamed" files into 0_text.afs correspond to the camera files? I was thinkin that if i replace the "normal long" camera for the "replay" camera (wich has the best angle in my opinion and u can't use it o.0) we could play the game in the best camera WITH THE CROWD! Or maybe hack the "broadcasting 1" camera to show an angle of 9.

If someone knows how to do it, please tell me... or if anyone could ask Wolf, the genius, how to do it, i would be equally thankful.:mrgreen:

Marcellus_BR said:
Hi folks!

Does anyone know what "unknow" or "unnamed" files into 0_text.afs correspond to the camera files? I was thinkin that if i replace the "normal long" camera for the "replay" camera (wich has the best angle in my opinion and u can't use it o.0) we could play the game in the best camera WITH THE CROWD! Or maybe hack the "broadcasting 1" camera to show an angle of 9.

If someone knows how to do it, please tell me... or if anyone could ask Wolf, the genius, how to do it, i would be equally thankful.:mrgreen:

YEH ! That side on replay view is even better then the WIDE setting.
THere's GOTTA be a way of using it !

For sure!

Lets try to find it folks!!

If someone could ask WOLF, Juce or Ariel Santarelli, they might help us better. :lmao:

Last edited:
now that would be good :)

good luck with it.

The replay view is much better, its further back and has the crowd, although you'd get all the stuff in the way, like the ball name etc

Back
Top Bottom