Camera Type U Use ??

Wide or Normal Long for me, it's tough to find a good view where you can see the whole field and also still be able to see whats going on when the play is on the opposite side of the field from the camera..

The one before Wide. I acknowledge wide is easily the best view for seeing what's going on positionally, but astute use of the scanner can help compensate and I like to be a little closer to the action, helps with dribbling, etc too.

Anything closer is just lunacy tho ;).

ClassicD said:
The one before Wide. I acknowledge wide is easily the best view for seeing what's going on positionally, but astute use of the scanner can help compensate and I like to be a little closer to the action, helps with dribbling, etc too.

Anything closer is just lunacy tho ;).

Exactly its all about using the scanner and seeing when to dribble for me.

I still only use the R1 and the 4 buttons with the D pad never done a 1-2 or any trick moves that didn't happen automatically.

ClassicD said:
You never use L1 + X, or hold in R2 after a pass to execute a 1-2? :shock:

I never use 1-2's either. Never have and probably never will. Everything else I use when its needed, but that, never. :)

Wide most of the time, sometimes I use bird-eye perspective for an old skool kickoff feeling. Dribbling, passing and especially shooting goes very well in bird-eyeview, but you are missing the stadium atmosphere

Always wide, I played on Broadcast 3 on 6* for fun and I got my ass kicked 4-0 lol.

Wide angle 9 but lately I started to use bird-eye view; it feels more like the real thing and you can play more tactical football.

Last edited:
edin80 said:
Wide angle 9 but lately I started to use bird-eye view; it feels more like the real thing and you can play more tactical foodball.

:mrgreen:

I considered trying that as well though, does it really give you a better view on player runs/etc.?

Football Freak said:
:mrgreen:

I considered trying that as well though, does it really give you a better view on player runs/etc.?

It gives you an excellent view on player runs and even some runs that I thought were ridiculous playing wide camera view (made both by mine and CPU players) now actually make sense.The only thing I had some difficulties getting used to was shooting because you can't see whether your player is well-positioned to shoot or not as you can see it clearly playing some others camera types.Buy you should get used to it after 8-10 matches..Hope this helps you in making your decision :D

i dont think bird eye view would be good.. i think it would be worse camera type coz its like playin a 2d game a little bit.. no use of it

dont think bird eye view would be good.. i think it would be worse camera type coz its like playin a 2d game a little bit.. no use of it

So? Why is a "2D a little bit" a bad thing?

Last edited:
FyNoMeNoN said:
i dont think bird eye view would be good.. i think it would be worse camera type coz its like playin a 2d game a little bit.. no use of it

I don't intend to defend any camera type nor an angle :) that's just the way I like to play and of course it has its advantages and disadvantages.I agree that you miss all details which you can see from close range but sometimes it is not such a bad thing either having in mind ported ps2 graphics (I play on PC) and some very unrealistic animations and players movement.
I know my english grammar and spelling are not the best in the world but you have to live with it :D

Blanco said:
Disadvantages of birdeye view are corners, they are really hard to defend.

That is true, especially those that go on a first post because you don't actually see the opponent (Adriano is killing me that way#-o )

Used to use Normal Near but then a Japanese mate changed the camera to Normal Medium so stuck with that since bout WE8:D. Come on peeps you gotta be wantin to see all the details surely? Wides for wimps ;)

Last edited:
normal medium has 2 b da best i mean it looks amazing close up and u get to see all the action and every little touch looks so realistic IMO

Normal medium and wide is tha same for me but as i see as most of my m8s play wide so i have to play wide with myself too to get used to it

Back
Top Bottom