Can I Come Back As MonkeyJug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why were you banned. And why did you make another account now you will be banned with your account now.
You shouldnt of made another account.

Wise words there juventus11.

MJ - just following up on your request, I've been thinking about your question for an hour now, I still can't come to a decision, I'm going to discuss it with CW and I'll let you know my decision by midnight GMT tonight.

vr6_highline - Chris and I have (taken time out of our day) and gone to a lengthy detailed discussion regarding your request. We have come to the conclusion that you seem to have no problem accessing the forums as vr6_highline and like anything in life, your name should not matter/status or identity should not be an issue. Furthermore, albeit a minor problem, in future requests of this manner is better dealt with via PM to Mr.Wright rather than creating an entire thread to the cause, inticing regular members like juventus11 to get involved in the situation as illustrated here earlier. Please direct further comments (if any) regarding this issue to CWright or his assistant, which would be me, via PM. Thank you vr6_highline and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom