Can i get a defender up for a fk/corner? (WE10)

J

jigga

In my ML team i have a tall defender whos good at heading but he never goes near the box on freekicks/corners, any way to sort this?

There is an option in the manual strategy menu to bring a CB up for corner kicks. You can only bring one CB up though. It's in the menu where you can choose counter-attack, side attack, etc. Just assign the CB moving up strategy to a button (:triangle:, :circle:, :square:, or :x:) and active using :l2: + the button you choose. It's not implemented that well because I believe the strategy has to be activated prior to corner kick being rewarded. And if the player you want forward is not a CB, oh well.

I tried thinking of alternatives for bringing a player not in CB postion forward, like temporarily switching your CB with the player you want forward, just prior to the corner kick. For that to work I think the CB forward strategy has to be activated prior to corner kick being rewarded. Even if its possible to activate the strategy while the player is getting ready for corner kick, the player in CB position wouldn't get there in time. Good luck. :)

is there anyway of getting ur keeper up for a last ditch attempt? i was playin holland and edwin van der sar came up during stoppage time for a header. any help is appreciated

fabrizio1989 said:
is there anyway of getting ur keeper up for a last ditch attempt? i was playin holland and edwin van der sar came up during stoppage time for a header. any help is appreciated
It's automatic, you can't choose I'm afraid.

yes also dida came up once when i was losing... too bad he didn't scored :P

btw the cpu makes some defenders come up sometimes... i'm sure that i even scored some goals with nesta from corners

Back
Top Bottom