• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Can someone do me a favour

• Banned

andrew.lvp

Banned
1 December 2006
My masterleague crashes right after the last fixture. I already restarted the entire ML once, same problem.
Can someone please load this masterleague file i've attached and save it again? I think it's because of my bad computer.
Thanks in advance.

http://vamp.kilu.de/PES.rar

kdjac

League 2
3 May 2004
Ireland
Crashes my game too, was your pc knocked off whilst saving? its seems the file was being wrote too and something cut it off.

Your only on season 1, also play it on hard and turn on player development :D

kdjac

• Banned

andrew.lvp

Banned
1 December 2006
Crashes my game too, was your pc knocked off whilst saving? its seems the file was being wrote too and something cut it off.

Your only on season 1, also play it on hard and turn on player development :D

kdjac
I already started ML again because of this same problem I had. The first time I played, it was working. Can you explain to me what the problem is?

Top Bottom