• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Can someone explain the rating system for me?

A

antistar

So quickmatches every time, and a few bizarre examples...

I get beaten 3-2 by a team over 100 ratings higher than me. I lose 10 points, he gains 10 points. Fair enough....

I beat a player ranked about 90 ratings lower than me, he gains 1 point, I lose one point. Err...

I beat a player of the exact same rating as me by 1-0, I lose 2 points and he gains 1 point... wtf?

Falastine

League 1
18 June 2006
yes annoying me too!

But never play a guy twice always go too room and then play a match if you restart immidiatly you will lose points when winning the game!

M

MARC110

i dont get this at all i had 2000 points and rate of 450 ranked 500000
sum1 else had 500 points ratein 600 ranked 1000 how u work that out this was b4 the once a day update thanks

A

antistar

Sorry, I should have been clearer: I was talking about rating "points", not the actual points total.

Biff

Non-League
4 November 2006
Konami's rankings are a joke. They should ditch them and give all the server resources to providing lag free gaming. The stats slow down the server and are worthless anyway.

R

Rob92

Ahh, good old PES4. No rankings, no reason to cheat, less lag, no server problems, easy tournament setup etc...
PES4 was legendary, I feel like going back to it sometimes, shame I would be the only one online :(.

Top Bottom