Can someone please help? Urgent

stub-uk

Non-League
4 August 2005
Hi, I recently bought PES4 pc. i installed the game successfully, but when it autoruns and i press play nothing happens. The game never plays. Can anyone tell me why, and how can i sort this problem??
Thanks

It is a laptop that is under one year old. It has installed fine and i have at least the recommended spec. Any ideas??

EDIT: Just checked the Graphics card, it is fine. Cant get my head round this. The menu comes up with Play, Uninstall, Settings etc. then when i click on play, nothing? So annoying. Could it be the game?

Last edited:
sorry if this sounds dumb but where do i find the specs?

EDIT: Got the game to work
Trouble now is that it runs really slowly!!! Doing my fuckin head in!

Last edited:
Then your laptop is not good enough to handle the game. So upgrade it or live with it being slow.
stub-uk said:
It is a laptop that is under one year old. It has installed fine and i have at least the recommended spec. Any ideas??
How do you know you this if you don't even know your specs? Joker.

Tip: No warez allowed so edit your post to delete any mention of it.

Zygalski said:
Then your laptop is not good enough to handle the game. So upgrade it or live with it being slow.
How do you know you this if you don't even know your specs? Joker.

Tip: No warez allowed so edit your post to delete any mention of it.

That time of the month is it? Dickhead!

Woah there fella, chill the fuck out.

Come in here asking for help and get shitty. How the hell is anyone supposed to know why a game doesnt work on your machine without specs. What a stupid arsed question.

Last edited:
Type into google"how to find my pc specs" or something similar. It sounds like your lappy has integrated graphics and even if it's new, it isn't often going to be the case you can run recent games off them. Most of the people I know who do, run emulator thingies as a substitute instead. Sorry, but you may be out of luck. There's always PSP and WE Ubiquitous Evolution later on this year.....

Back
Top Bottom