Can someone register a account for PES5 online???!!!

vluggejapie

Non-League
11 November 2005
Hi,

I have the UNABLE TO REGISTER problem. Tried to call Konami but
in the weekend they don't pick up the phone.

So please can someone create an account for me?
Becuase i want to play today.\\:o/

Name/Password doesn't matter.

Please send me my account details to: pepho@planet.nl

Regards!:applause:

No, Why?

I can not register it always say UNABLE TO REGISTER.
I can call Konami to solve this, but from monday on.
I just want to play the game online already! Can not wait...:lmao:

So please help me out and create one account for me...

Regards

I called Konami today but they say they can not do anything about it, and they hope there will be a solution for this known problem in about 2 weeks. They also can not register one account for me...

So please someone help me out here.

I really want to play online.

Regards

Follow the manual it is not that, otherwise i would sad username already taken or something.

A lot of people have this error, please help me out.

Regrads,

:applause:

I've got the same irritating "unable to register" message and was about to call Konami myself.

I've already had someone else register a username for me however PES5 only seems to like one of us logging in at one time so I am guessing they register usernames to MAC addresses or something similar.

Very irritating and can't wait for a fix from Konami.

Well a have got a login from a nice guy from this board. Adn that works ok becuase he never uses this account anymore.

If you want to login both with same account i think that wont work.
Ask your friend to make a new account so you can both use your own, then the problems will be over.

Regards

Just to clarify.. my friend created a new username for me(different from his) however when I log in it often kicks him out of an online game and vice versa. That is why I assume they are doing something clever(stupid) like registering usernames to MAC address of the network adapter.

Hi,

I do not have that problem and i also use an account created by someone else.

Even Konami told me that this 100% works, when i called them with this question for myself.

Regards

Peter

Back
Top Bottom