Can the ppl who have the game upload videos which show slow down?

ajames123

Non-League
18 October 2006
Quite a few ppl now have the game and i was hoping a few could upload some videos showing the slowdown.

I wanna see how bad it is. Also i hear its unresponsive, it wudnt b hard to make a short video showin the 360 pad next to the screen to show how quick/slow the response is.

Im sure alot of ppl would be interested to see videos like this.
If sombody can find the time it be great.

Many thanks.

Oh if you know of a video link showing either of the above pls share :)

There is no slowdown ingame.
I have the game and the slowdown exist only when you turn the direction during a free kick or a corner kick, when your are trying to point a direction to make the free kick.When you press the button to start the freekick, the mini slowdown dissappears...

But do you can upload some vids from a nice goal or nice scenes from the game..There are not many vids from that I think..sorry for my bad english..\\:o/

Fifa has slowdown on corner kicks and replays etc too. Why the hell can't game companies suss out how to code on the 360? Capcom seems to be the only company that has managed it really well with Dead Rising and Lost Planet. Oh and Rockstar with Table Tennis which is super smooth.

dead rising is a great example of a great framerate wiuth lost on screen... wish they would take heed from this!

polakis said:
There is no slowdown ingame.
I have the game and the slowdown exist only when you turn the direction during a free kick or a corner kick, when your are trying to point a direction to make the free kick.When you press the button to start the freekick, the mini slowdown dissappears...

Tremendous, I can live with that. :)

What about the unresponsive controls? like when u press pass it takes slightly longer than normal to happen?

Well sorry to disappoint but there is some really bad slowdown at times. Its not particularly bad at corners tho. But is definitely to do with a lot of players in one particular area.

Take my word for it, its abit annoying but overall its not that bad.

And its just alot slower in terms of gameplay, its not unresponsive as some have made out, just a lower paced game

Last edited:
Its more then likely that its not utilizing the 360 processor correctly Konami got to get use to coding for the Equipment.

Remember 360 has 3 cores so thats plenty for no slowdown at all in the next title now if they have it in next title i will be angry.

Bingham67 said:
Its more then likely that its not utilizing the 360 processor correctly Konami got to get use to coding for the Equipment.

Remember 360 has 3 cores so thats plenty for no slowdown at all in the next title now if they have it in next title i will be angry.

I thought this when Seabass said they build on PC and then port, if that is the case then they may not be using the full functionality of the cores as they would not have coded it that way but for a PC system.

RAISH said:
And its just alot slower in terms of gameplay, its not unresponsive as some have made out, just a lower paced game

Don't agree with this as I have both PS2 and Xbox360 and have been playing both since they were available. however the PS2 moves better, it feels natural and although both are alower due to the gameplay tweaks the PS2 version to my mind is more natural. I am not anti 360 and really want to move to the 360 version because of Live / graphics etc as with my HD tv this is the way I want to go, however I spend the later part of this evening playing the PS2 again and enjoying it much more...

The great thing is that we are all differnt and I hope loads of people out there enjoy the new version but I am not one of them at the moment.

Could this 'slowness' people talk about when comparing the 360 version to the PS2 version be to do with the display? Remember, the 360 version is 60hz so this will make it seem slower. If the PS2 version is being plaed at 50hz, this may make is seem crisper. I'm no expert. Just an idea.

Argh fuck it im not reading another thing on the forums until I get the game, there is slowdown in game there isnt slowdown in game passing is sluggish passing isnt sluggish FFS!!!

psimonius said:
Could this 'slowness' people talk about when comparing the 360 version to the PS2 version be to do with the display? Remember, the 360 version is 60hz so this will make it seem slower. If the PS2 version is being plaed at 50hz, this may make is seem crisper. I'm no expert. Just an idea.
Good point, actually. You might be onto something; but then saying that, it doesn't fix the unresponsiveness (if that's a word) and it presents us with no way of fixing it. I've seen a few people say "it's because the players are worse and so it's supposed to be like that" - I've had Ronaldinho run the ball out of play because of it. Saying that, all of this (as with every other aspect) is up to your personal opinion. Some people just don't notice it and are very happy with it. The ones who do notice it get very frustrated and can't hack more than five minutes of it - personally, I would have considered buying the game to play online at some point in the future, but with the way they respond currently I couldn't stick the game for two minutes, never mind five. But if you don't notice it then obviously you'll be a happy bunny.

Last edited:
RAISH said:
Well sorry to disappoint but there is some really bad slowdown at times. Its not particularly bad at corners tho. But is definitely to do with a lot of players in one particular area.

Take my word for it, its abit annoying but overall its not that bad.

I agree. Those saying there is no slowdown at all are incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom