Can We Not Just Bombard Konami With Emails About The Fouls

H

HenkeHarkins

After reading wolfs goodbye thread, although i wont be following him i agree with the sentiment
Liscenses dont bother me that much , its the constant whistling of the referee

is there not a contact addy for Kcet that we could bombard with complaints about it and maybe it'll get rectified for PES5 or WE9:international

LOL :lol: How long does you play pes/we series? I that your first we /pes game?

Play football (realistic) and dont press everytime the X button. WE is show us who can play realistic football and who not!

Well, it bothers me also. It's not that I'm the one playing foul. It's my opponent. So anytime I break thru he just keeps holding me. Then he backs up again and all his players are in his own half. The ref should - at least - hand out yellow cards more often.

The Power said:
LOL :lol: How long does you play pes/we series? I that your first we /pes game?

Play football (realistic) and dont press everytime the X button. WE is show us who can play realistic football and who not!
:applause:

jumbo said:
We're obviously not playing the same game. I get a very resonable amount of fouls.

I dont find i get hardly any fouls....solid snake is good at sneaking passed people so no fouls happen!dont know what people are on about 8)

"LOL How long does you play pes/we series? I that your first we /pes game?

Play football (realistic) and dont press everytime the X button. WE is show us who can play realistic football and who not!"

actually its not the 1st ive played

lets see there was

ISS (snes)
ISS Deluxe (snes)
ISS64 (N64)
ISS98 (N64)
ISS2000 (N64)
ISS (ps1)
Winning Eleven 3 (ps1)
Pro evo 1,2,3&4 (ps2)
WE 6,7&8 (ps2)

all still in my posession

i know its still the best but the refereeing spoils this incarnation
stop and start every two minutes

now i realise this can happen in real life but we always hate it when refs spoil games in real life so why should it be any different in a football game

I agree with you Henke, the game is annoying and I play the series for a long time too!
But I don't think PES5 will be an improvement! Konami is a company that's making a profit, it's as simple as that!
We'll just have to adapt to this, there's no other way! Unlearn and relearn!

I also agree. I almost smack the pad against the screen this evening when I got whistled my THIRD penalty against in three games, amazing. I just don't press X anymore, it's just the bloddy teammates that come from behind to tackle and f*ck me. ;)

I think there are either too many fouls or way less cards than needed. Should the ref give more cards, it would not be so annoying.

I HATE teammates tackling the other team's players without me doing anything. I HATE it.

that again... :/

like I said in a similar other thread, stop playing we9 like it was pes4...

FFS!!!! these little tihngs people are moaning about are so not a problem, the game is shithot, yeah fine people have there opinions but you should just enjoy it i mean its the best footie experience ever, if it wasnt for konami we would be stuck with pure shite footie games, i think konami deserve full praise coz they are the daddys and we and evo are phenomenal, konami 10/10!! :applause: :mrgreen: \\:o/

Think about the good points of the game coz i mean lets face it there are millions of good points!! so all this shite needs to stop damnit :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
WE9 Its the best game in this Football serie. I played all of them with my friends. We started on PS1. Now we playing PS2 and PC online. But those refferes are unrealistic and annoying. It completly ruins the game. And its not that we are just pressing X button. You see refferee whistling when there s no foul at all! Almost every touch is foul. Come on its not basketball. Konami knows that too. In PES5 this will be repaired. I am sure.

fizzel0r said:
Well, it bothers me also. It's not that I'm the one playing foul. It's my opponent. So anytime I break thru he just keeps holding me. Then he backs up again and all his players are in his own half. The ref should - at least - hand out yellow cards more often.
Did you already try to press R2 when he tries to holding you?
That is the solution ;)

After playing WE9 a lot now, I can safely say that I'm not too annoyed with it, have learned to wait for the player to try and dribble past me and I'm not fouling anywhere near as much as when I first played it.

I also find slide tackle to be far more useful in WE9, its great for stopping those fast wingers and surprisngly doesn't catch the refs attention as much as I would have thought.

pes_vetran said:
FFS!!!! these little tihngs people are moaning about are so not a problem, the game is shithot, yeah fine people have there opinions but you should just enjoy it i mean its the best footie experience ever, if it wasnt for konami we would be stuck with pure shite footie games

Have you even received your WE9 yet? :roll:

Maybe you should wait until you've played it a bit more than maybe a day or two (if at all) before licking Konami's arse clean.

I'm also getting many fouls that stop the flow of the game, but at least it's more realistic. However I think that if Konami did something, they could turn things upside down and make the game perfect! My idea is this: after a corner kick, you're counter attacking and someone fouls you. Well, don't just put all the defenders in their normal positions!! Let them run all the way back, while I AM ABLE to kick my foul as quick as I want!!

From the perspective of programming I can't tell if this is easy to do, but this is real football. The foul may be commited, but the counter attack continues with a quick kick of the foul

cheerz

No, let's not bombard them with e-mails concerning the fouls.
Let's bombard them with e-mails concerning the fuckin' automatic sidestep.

ARGH! Hell yeah, that's what where intended to do!
... but I read somewhere that Konami got people hanging around theses forums, so they've surely already read about out immense problems.

A red card when you're fouled when through on goal would be nice 2... And after three little fouls from the same player he should be given a yellow card also.

i think the real problem isn't about fouls..ye they r often whistled but with some good practice every1 will avoid this.imho we all have much fouls than before coz the way of play chenged a lot since past version. :|
anway that's a pity that FK's r 2 simple,and only this in conjunction with a high fouls number could waist the gameplay

no way of succes here m8.
they introduced this easy-annoiyng move only to prepare potential consumers to the PSP game. on PSP it'll be the same cause of the miss of the :r2: button.
so it's pure marketing:the most of PSP-pes\we buyers (or ALL) will be the same of we\pes game series.due to this they'll prepare us to the psp-game;thx to this when people will see it,will not have 2 muh complain cause of the new stule will be already mastered. it's called LOCK-IN effect in economy. :(

Its the fouls that go against you when you DIDNT EVEN MAKE a tackle that are the worst. I think you can get used to not fouling so much, you just have to time your tackles better, but sometimes the ref blows for things that are out of your control.

Disturbed said:

ARGH! Hell yeah, that's what where intended to do!
... but I read somewhere that Konami got people hanging around theses forums, so they've surely already read about out immense problems.
Look dani, if you can show us a video of any footballer who is able to turn 90 degrees to the side while dribbling then maybe someone will agree with you. Until then, remember the words of my previous signature ;)

I agree there are too many fouls. To speed things up, in the middle of the pitch the camera view should not change and it should let us take the kick quickly.

yeah quick free kicks are whats needed. Alhtough the free kicks at the moment would be as well as being quick ones. due to the cpu deciding that your men are all better off 40yds from where its being taken.

Zygalski said:
Look dani, if you can show us a video of any footballer who is able to turn 90 degrees to the side while dribbling then maybe someone will agree with you. Until then, remember the words of my previous signature ;)

I agree there are too many fouls. To speed things up, in the middle of the pitch the camera view should not change and it should let us take the kick quickly.

Good idea, and why in the hell we can't take the FK backyards???!!!

Im doin a League with Arsenal and the game just keeps getting easier and easier for me......

Maybe its because of my style of play..... I play possesion. A lot of passing and dribbling.... barely use the long ball........ I think WE9 suits that style of play a lot more for those of us who are patient and wait for the right moments to brake through.......

the only thing i would really complain would be the Goddamn ML..... its awful and boring...... at least have all the leagues included.........

Jenzo said:
no way of succes here m8.
they introduced this easy-annoiyng move only to prepare potential consumers to the PSP game. on PSP it'll be the same cause of the miss of the :r2: button.
so it's pure marketing:the most of PSP-pes\we buyers (or ALL) will be the same of we\pes game series.due to this they'll prepare us to the psp-game;thx to this when people will see it,will not have 2 muh complain cause of the new stule will be already mastered. it's called LOCK-IN effect in economy. :(

WOW! So they give priority to those PSP-people. GOD! I hate all this PES/WE-on-other-consoles-shit.

XBOX, PSP, PC...? NO! Now don't come and tell me, it's all about commercial interests, I know that.
Go ahead, disagree, at least that's my opinion.

Zygalski said:

It doesn't have to be a 90 degree-turn, it could be more smooth so that it looks natural. Anyway, I like the old PES 4-style better than the auto-sidestep-style.

Back
Top Bottom