Can WE9 be played from HDD?

Sorry... Im new and from another country. What it means, play we9 in HDD????

Loading the game directly from the harddisk :)

I got a question - I got my HDD in today, but how do I transfer a patch from the PC to the PS2?

I guess this is the wrong place to ask, but I have tried in the Editing forum too, but no answer. :(

search on google for winhiip 1.7.3 << for transfering iso to your hd wich u have to connect to your pc in a normal manner.

and search on google for ppf-o-matic << for patching a iso.

but you have to wait for a ppf patch to be released first.

WAREZ TALK. DELETE YOUR MESSAGE OR GET THROWN OFF FOR SUPPORTING ILLEGAL POSSESION FOR GAMES. SUPPORT THE PRODUCT. PAY $80 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! :@

Original version starts normally (mode 1,2,3 off). Patched version needs mode 1,2,3 on.

rhinodimaio said:
Original version starts normally (mode 1,2,3 off). Patched version needs mode 1,2,3 on.

can anyone confirm that the patched version (fernando100%) needs all modes on ? cause my normal version needed mode 3 on, so i dont know if i can trust this info.

but is it true that even if i select the wrong mode i can always change this afterwards in hdloader ?

PESV said:
can anyone confirm that the patched version (fernando100%) needs all modes on ? cause my normal version needed mode 3 on, so i dont know if i can trust this info.

He's wrong. All versions need you to enable mode 3, whether they're patched or not. This goes for WE8LE and WE9. Previous WE games didn't need you to do that.

edit: Yeah, you can always change your mode settings, no big deal.

lol thats funny the guy who just posted above me already got banned and now he's back under a diff name ;)

sorry guys to ask this stupid question, but here goes...

do i have to have a modchip to boot up from the hdd or is a retail copy of HDadvance enough to boot the games?

the reason i am asking this noob question is that i have an old machine with one of the oldest modchips around, USBmodchip, that only takes cd-rip games...

the thing is now that i got my copy of WE9 from Ebay, i can't load it with this modchip so now i am looking for some ways to make it work...

i have the network thing installed, and i have an 80gb hdd ready too...

so what is my next step? should i go and buy HDadvance and then just use winhiip to put the bin to the hdd or is there some other better solution for me (without buying a new machine with a new modchip)?

if someone can help me, i would be very grateful...

cheers,
Gudiagu

---
found the answer i think, in this thread... http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23286
---

Last edited:
i play from hdd and it works fine with mode 3 enabled. but do u guys have slowdowns too? i sometimes have one when both teams enter the pitch or sometimes during player change oder corners. is this shit only happen cause i run this game from hdd.

cause i donwloaded the full match between arsenal and chealski available in the weforum (the full match). and i didnt saw any slowdown. weird...

Back
Top Bottom