Can you set this option by default for on-line?!

C

CapnKill

I can't figure out how to set the player switch option to manual for on-line games before the game starts... as of right now I have to pause the game when I get an opportunity to do so then change it.

Try pressing start in the lobby or main page. Go to controller settings or button settings, whichever it is on that screen.

I cant remember what I did because it was months ago but I thought the game just used my normal option file settings when I went online, I cant remember having to change things like player changing or camera etc...

i had to adjust the player switching settings for online as it wasnt the same as the offline settings. Cant remember whether i did it during the game or in the lobby settings though

Ok, figured it out... go to the control option on-line and press Square to load the option file... assuming you have switching to manual in the option file.

Is there a way to turn off your nickname when you're playing? Like the player you're using, it shows your nickname, but is kind of annoying, specially when playing 2 players.

Back
Top Bottom