cant connect to English lobbys

D

daveyPC

I try to join an English lobby and it always hangs for about 5mins then says cannot connect to lobby, but I can join lobbys in say PC/Anyone

Whats up with that?

ah! perhaps that could be whats causing my problem!
I started a player file last week and played over 100 games, but since yesterday I haven't been able to connect to the lobbies.
I tried making a new user profile and that did connect so I am really puzzled.

Can anyone help with this?

thx

I still cant get in the proper English ones, and now the Anyone server seems to have vanished, so no online for me, is this normal? only had the game a week or so but it seems to be broken more than it actually works

Seems to be fixed now, can join the English lobbys again :)

i dont think theyre now busy with updating,now the whole thing is not working for hours! This is really ridiculous,i have no words for you mr Konami and your dumbass crew who still can't run a server since they are online!Want my money back!

been like this for 5 days, must coincide with the usage in other countries, cause the englisg speaking PC is generally full of Japanese, spannish, french, German, polish, South american at various times of day, only the french/ english is working:applause: :applause: :applause: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :triangle: :square: :x: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

:applause: Congratulations Konami. Another quality evening of online gaming ruined thanks to your inadequate servers. Excellent game, shame about customer support. Oh well. I'll have to watch some crap on the telly now with the wife ffs!:(

Last edited:
:applause: Congratulations Konami. Another quality evening of online gaming ruined thanks to your inadequate servers. Excellent game, shame about customer support. Oh well. I'll have to watch some crap on the telly now with the wife ffs!:(

i concurr\\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :circle: :applause: :applause: :square: :square: :x: :x: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Boooooooooooo waste of money

:lmao: Oh joy. My son has me up at 5 am, so to ease the early morning blues I goto log in and, yes you guessed it, THEY'RE DOWN AGAIN!!! Nice of Konami to insert a message prior to entering my password stating that; "it has recently come to light of server connection problems" RECENTLY???? FFS!!!! they have got to be joking? :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:
i am going to report Konami to "Watchdog", consumer rights show in the uk. Maybe they can put pressure on them to stop f***g up.

Back
Top Bottom