• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

Cant register for online play ???

Bebeto 94

For the good of the game
9 November 2002
Liskeard, Cornwall
Anyone else had a problem with registering for online play ?? Whenever i key in my registration code it tells me its incorrect even though i installed the game using this very same registration code .Answers anyone ? Cheers , Steve

D

DBrown67

Can you explain how you did it? I can't get registered at all. It asks for a password all the time. What password? Do I have to register on their Website first? I've been to the Konami website mentioned in the manual but I can't find anything about registering. I'm totally lost. :(

Bebeto 94

For the good of the game
9 November 2002
Liskeard, Cornwall
when entering in the code inot the 4 character boxes make sure you press tab after completing every box including the password !! This should make no difference as far as im concerned but it did with me .

Laarson

Conference
18 January 2003
Aberdeen Scotland
Bebeto 94 said:
Autorun the DVD and in the menu there is an option to register !!!

ive done that but nothing happens when i click on register button.

weird stuff anyone got a link to the reg page.

ok last resort i put it in my other pc and clicked on user register and it went straight to the registration page so i wonder why it wouldnt work on the other drive ,oh well its working now so im off to play some footie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom