Captain Tsubasa (PS2)

Prince-Vejita

Non-League
19 September 2004
hi @ all

i found a interesting game...finally a captain tsubasa game for playstation 2 :)

Info:
Captain Tsubasa
Publisher: Namco Bandai
Platform: PlayStation 2
Genre: Sports
Origin: Japan
Release: October 19, 2006

PA.70275.011.jpg

tsubasa1.jpg

tsubasa4.jpg

tsubasa5.jpg

tsubasa6.jpg

tsubasa8.jpg

tsubasa9.jpg

tsubasa11.jpg

tsubasa12.jpg

tsubasa13.jpg

tsubasa14.jpg

tsubasa16.jpg

Link:
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0609/game060912e4.shtml
or
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-45-49-de-70-1i83.html

posted -> 21 June 06, 21:13.......ooohhh sorry...you were a little bit faster than me with this info ThomasGOAL :oops:

bbc.alster said:
its very difficult to play it in japanese, i hope there will be a patch...if anyone know that there is a patch for the game, pls tell me

no it isn´t so very difficult and you don´t need really japanese knowledge to know, how you can play this game. ok...you don´t know, what they talk
or what there stands in the speakbox, but captain tsubasa fans can feel what they talk ;)

i think from the gamecontroll it is even simple an nearly like the old snes versions of CT. for example you controll at the beginning only tsubasa from nankatsu team. you can give instructions to your teamplayer and can with the button :triangle: demand the ball from them. with the :square: button you can tackle your opponent. after this you go to an duellmode,where you must give buttoncombos (:square: :triangle: :circle: :x: ) with a good timing to break the energy field of your opponent. with the button :circle: you go to a small menü, where you can choose, what you want to do (pass, 1-2 pass, dribble, shoot, powershoot, hypershoot ect.) the red shining writings are shoots. for powershoot or hypershoot, specialshoot what else....you must give the right 3 buttoncombo with correct timing. better timingcombo has the effect, that your shoot-powerlevel rises more highly. in any other duells, it´s the same principle.

captain tsubasa makes really big fun and you feel as you where like in the animeseries (gameplay, sound, gamesequences). you play the storyline of Captain tsubasa, Shin Captain Tsubasa (U16 World Cup) und Road to 2002. World Youth is unfortunately not in.

ok this game is not a real soccersimulation like we or pes....its just CAPTAIN TSUBASA more 4 fans like me!!! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom