SSC Napoli
Cover:
Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions PS4 Boxart.png

Platforms: PS4/PC/Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2020

Developer: Bandai Namco/Tamsoft
Genre: Sport/Arcade

Description:
A new Captain Tsubasa game is here, 10 years after the release of the previous console game! Captain Tsubasa is a manga masterpiece, globally beloved even now in 2020. The new console game will be released as an arcade football game

Newhero_Screenshot12.jpg

Newhero_Screenshot16.jpg

They just announced this and it looks extremely arcade, i really like that. Coming in 2020 on Ps4, Switch and Pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks ugly in animations and movements, could stil be fun though.

Looks ugly in animations and movements, could stil be fun though.
Takes me back to the Actua Soccer days where the ball was obviously on a string, but we (well, I) didn't see it because 3D was such an incredible development that the faults weren't really faults!

It also makes you realise that it's not easy to create a game where the ball is truly a separate entity (which it still isn't, really, but it's a lot closer to being so than it was).

Nothing to stop it being lots of fun, though, you're right.

2 days to go. I'd like to give it a chance, as for how 100% arcade it is, i still seems there is some good level of depth to it from the few videos I saw around, but since it's more structured like an RPG rather than a proper football game (no surprise here) replayability might be kind of a big issue.

just watched this on live from playstation and it's very well done and fun looking. looks like a blast to play. bandai namco is top developer. i have to get it. it reminds me of the good old days of ps2 fun gameplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom