Celtic Fc nakumara + defence

biggash

Conference
12 February 2005
glasgow
The Hoops
well has anyone seen nakamura in action. is he gonnae do it for us?
I dont even want to start with the defence but i think the chinnese defender might be on his way here any newz any budy? ;)

biggash said:
well has anyone seen nakamura in action. is he gonnae do it for us?
I dont even want to start with the defence but i think the chinnese defender might be on his way here any newz any budy? ;)

nakamura is a extremly solid player...his downfalls maybe his lack of a physical presence,,,and can be a bit fragile like alot of japanese players...but his creativity and technical skill...with his beautiful freekicks....and solid finishing and passing...you guys are actually pretty lucky to get a player of his calibre so cheap....wont be a world beater..but a solid player for sure...he helped reggina avoid relegation last season...with injury...

as for du wei.....i wouldnt get too excited..he is solid yes...but not the player a calibre of a nakamura......or even close to the calibre of his countrymen sun jihai or li tie....that currently play in the prem....but given the current state of the celtic defense......he'll definitely give you another decent option...

Watched a lot of Nakamura when I was in Japan, mostly internationals and the odd live Reggina game on telly. The previous Japan manager, Phillipe Troussier, wouldn't even pick him for the squad of the world cup, as he felt he was too weak physically.

Having said that, he has really come on in leaps and bounds since leaving Japanese shores and was quite inspirational in delivery of free kicks and accurate crosses in Italy at times. I have a feeling that Celtic will be really happy with the buy.....and he's cheap as buttons.:D

I was at the game on Saturday and he was outstanding and got man of the match. He had a header cleared off the line in the first minute and ran the game from then on.

He was also on the end of a few hefty challenges but got right back up. This guy is going to be a star for us this season. Its just a pity we haven't got CL football to look forward to.

Gordon Strachan will make sure he is fit. By all accounts he works his players hard at training, making sure they are as fit as possible.

Nakamura The Tim.....nice avatar, where did you get it?...and is there a wallpaper like that?

Back
Top Bottom