Champions League Final - Who will you be supporting?

Champions League Final - Who will you be cheering on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RuneEdge said:
OK. Here we go. 1-1. Now the game begins.

Get in!

YES! YES!

Beletti's first EVER goal for Barca

Last edited by a moderator:
If Henry scores now, that'd be something special. C'MON!!! KEEP THE GAME ALIVE! :lol:

Henry the biggest flop on the big stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice how it's Man Yoo fans are dismissing Arsenal and hoping they loose.

Not at all jealous are you?

I'm not an Arsenal fan, I just don't like Man Utd very much :P

scottish_carson said:

Too be honest if Arsenal had won, with the Giuly goal standing then fair play.

Also of course i am jealous.

Henry will definately stay now i feel.

God i hate Andy Gray!

Congrats Barca!

Spanish league rules Europe.

scottish_carson said:

Why is it so surprising to see a set of fans wanting their rivals to lose?

Ah well, 2-1 Barca. Feel for Arsenal, had they had 11 men I think they might have won it.

One advantage is Celtic get auto qualification, meaning a chance for a Scottish team to shine in the Champions League..

As for Henry, he may stay. If only to win the Champions League with Arsenal.

Dont see how you could call Henry a flop, he had a good game tonight. Unlucky with his chances, but he was doing very well going back to support the midfield.

Congrats Barca.

Milanista said:
Dont see how you could call Henry a flop, he had a good game tonight. Unlucky with his chances, but he was doing very well going back to support the midfield.

Congrats Barca.

Same thought. Barca deserves and Henry played well but missed a lot.

Henrys such a sore loser.

Respected him but why start blasting Ronaldinho

scottish_carson said:
The fact that almost everyone I know is supporting Arsenal. Apart from Man Utd fans.
I guess you dont know many people then. I personally dont know anyone who wants Arsenal to win except the Arsenal fans.
Barcelona's cup win has been long overdue and many feel that way. Just cuz they're up against Arsenal doesnt change that opinion, especially since I dont like Arsenal.

RuneEdge said:
I guess you dont know many people then. I personally dont know anyone who wants Arsenal to win except the Arsenal fans.
Barcelona's cup win has been long overdue and many feel that way. Just cuz they're up against Arsenal doesnt change that opinion, especially since I dont like Arsenal.

I agree!

Barca are & have been the best team in europe for 2 seasons now. I can see the retaining it next year.

Henry just does not perform on big stage.

Iniesta is a better prospect than Fabregas also.

yuyazan said:
how about Ronaldinho at this game?

One game!

I am talking about international tournaments also. Its only a opinion!

I do know quite a few actually, and there was a discussion about it on Radio 1 this morning, and the only 2 people who were supporting Barca were Man Yoo fans. It's the same at my school. Everyone who cared wanted an Arsenal win....the only person who didn't was a Man Utd fan. Man Utd fans do have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to other teams being succesful. I think it may be down to the fact they've done nada since 99 really. Well, won the league I think (not to sure, don't follow English football). but that's it.

Henry hit the nail on the head when he said that the better team hadn't won.

Barca deserved to win, cause they finnished the match with more goals than Arsenal. BUT the better side was the team that was playing with 10 men for most of the match and held on untill the 75th minute.

I AM a gunner in the sense that I support Edinburgh Gunners (rugby union side) but I don't support Arsenal. I just feel for them. I know what it's like to go all the way to the final only for it to be snatch from your grasp as an Ayr Utd supporter.

scottish_carson said:
I do know quite a few actually, and there was a discussion about it on Radio 1 this morning, and the only 2 people who were supporting Barca were Man Yoo fans. It's the same at my school. Everyone who cared wanted an Arsenal win....the only person who didn't was a Man Utd fan. Man Utd fans do have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to other teams being succesful. I think it may be down to the fact they've done nada since 99 really. Well, won the league I think (not to sure, don't follow English football). but that's it.

Henry hit the nail on the head when he said that the better team hadn't won.

Barca deserved to win, cause they finnished the match with more goals than Arsenal. BUT the better side was the team that was playing with 10 men for most of the match and held on untill the 75th minute.

I AM a gunner in the sense that I support Edinburgh Gunners (rugby union side) but I don't support Arsenal. I just feel for them. I know what it's like to go all the way to the final only for it to be snatch from your grasp as an Ayr Utd supporter.

I dont go into this whole because i am english i have to support a english team.

Thats BS!

lol wot a farce, they bin a assistant with a barca shirt on and miss the refs barca shirt.

Unlucky arsenal deserved better :applause:

Back
Top Bottom