Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Hmm, i don't think that PSV will go far this year...they sold important players (Van Bommel, Park, Lee, Bouma etc), so they are weaker than last year.

I think it will be hard to stop Milan this year
I still have my own doubts :lol:

Dar said:
I think it will be hard to stop Milan this year.

if you stop them at last moments ( by at least fouling KAKA! before entering the box, stupid captain ) , then i dont think they are killer hard to beat 8)

Thomas, i'm not sure about Lyon...although they are my favourite team in Europe (IMHO they play by far the most attractive football) i think they miss consistency..their elimination by PSV last year is a good example...

I included all the top seeds from the draw however saying this Juventus and Chelsea weren't top seeds but i dont know why considering they field some of the best players in the world. can anybody explain how the seeding system works. Is it based on the financial status of the clubs or previous competitive success in the competition?

Milanista said:
Sheva still scored, 2-1.

umm i believe that goal came after 2nd, if you wanna know something about fenerbahce that i tell you , after we get 2-1 after 86 mins our stupid defense do more mistakes due to stress and lose.. if kaka didnt scored i dont think that sheva's easy goal would've come.

gerd said:
Thomas, i'm not sure about Lyon...although they are my favourite team in Europe (IMHO they play by far the most attractive football) i think they miss consistency..their elimination by PSV last year is a good example...

Gerd it's not the same team now !
Now 2 strikers, and turnover possible in all post and stay a great quality

Cacapa or Monsoreau
Abidal or Berthaud
Reveilliere or Diarra
Tiago or Pedretti
Malouda or Ben Arfa
Wiltord or Govou
Carew or Fred

LYON

Last edited:
Chelsea I think, they look very very strong. But of course I have to vote for Bayern too. Then Milan and Barca.

I DON'T see a chance for Juventus or Real winning it.

nowadays in italy he best team in play , results and more is juventus, absolutely...yesterday juve played a beautifol match vs. bruges...i think has lot of chances to win the cup...also chelsea :)

Damn, no PSV in the poll... they're my favourite team. I don't think they'll pull off the stunt of last year again though, so I wouldn't have voted for PSV if they where in the poll.

I'm kinda hoping Lyon will finally do it this time. I always had a lot of sympathy for them, and they play good football. Of the 'big clubs' Barcelona is my favourite. A club of huge quality, you can tell that by just looking at them. They also deserve at least one more European title.

But those are only my hopes. As long as AC Milan, Real Madrid or Ajax doesn't win, you won't hear me complain. I hate those three, sometimes for rational reasons, sometimes for no reason at all.

Milanista said:
Still bitter;)?
Yep, even a few months after the game. I fear it's gonna be a grudge that will never really go away... Everytime I hear the words "AC" and "Milan" I will think of those two matches. ;)

Whether it's justified or I'm just showing an unsportive atitute; Milan won. And it is a known fact that Milan is very good at winning.

Strange thing I almost never seem to like a succesful team...

Yeah, PSV always had a gift for finding good players. Too bad they all leave on the moment they become big... The players of PSV are good right now, but they got to learn how to be a team first, and that may take a couple of weeks, maybe months. And they're in the same group with AC... it makes me doubt their chances.

I don't think much of the Champions League anyway. It's become way too much of an marketing-display for sponsors. And the system is incorrect as well. A league called the Champions League should only consist out of champions, right? What are all those 2nd and 3rd placed doing there then? It makes me feel that the UEFA Cup is much more a "losers cup" than anything else.

Still, it's fun to watch and see who wins.

I'm gonna sit in a dark corner and hate Milan now.

Mastermind said:

Thats the only Enlish team I dont give a chance of winning it , without Henry Arsenal are a shadow of the team , without Viera they dont play as one solid unit anymore sure u bought Hleb but your not as balanced as you used to b.

Cruijff said:
..........Still, it's fun to watch and see who wins.

I'm gonna sit in a dark corner and hate Milan now.

LOL :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom