• Real Madrid

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Ive set up a poll now please feel free to vote :mrgreen:

I hope FC Thun...and if not i certainly hope it will not be either Real Madrid or Ac Milan...Another outsiders' win would be good for football...

gerd said:
I hope FC Thun...and if not i certainly hope it will not be either Real Madrid or Ac Milan...Another outsiders' win would be good for football...

Thats us then!! Another new name on the trophy, thats what the game needs! :mrgreen:

Butatista said:
Thats us then!! Another new name on the trophy, thats what the game needs! :mrgreen:

Maybe the game needs this (not sure though, far from sure) but it certainly would be a bad thing for this forum.
Before i came on this forum i felt very positive towards Arsenal (spectacular team, contintal playing style, the best manager in the world...). After reading what the average Arsenal writes on this forum, i find it rather hard to like Arsenal...
The only thread i always avoid is the Arsenal thread...but of course this is not your fault Butatista.

gerd said:
Maybe the game needs this (not sure though, far from sure) but it certainly would be a bad thing for this forum.
Before i came on this forum i felt very positive towards Arsenal (spectacular team, contintal playing style, the best manager in the world...). After reading what the average Arsenal writes on this forum, i find it rather hard to like Arsenal...
The only thread i always avoid is the Arsenal thread...but of course this is not your fault Butatista.

Thats a shame Gerd, we will welcome you into the Arsenal thread anytime. We are not all bad! :mrgreen:

I'm with Gerd and would love to see an unfancied team do it like Lyon or Betis or something like that, although think Barcelona will win it, which I'll be quite happy about, as I like them and they play lovely football.

FD

Juve, Chelsea

I voted chelski cause I believe in a direct confrontation chelsea would win.

Juve has a great squad, but I don't think the manager takes full advantage of the players he has.

RuneEdge said:
I'm surprised no one has voted for Juve. Have you seen their squad?
I was surprised reading the latest 442 that Juve had "only" won the European Cup twice. For such a prominent club, only the same as Man U.... :mrgreen:

Juventus are playing far too defensive...they can eliminate any club but they usually fail because the play defensively.
I think they need another coach...i don't rate Capello very high.
Juventus would be the best team in Europe with a coach like Wenger or Mourinho.

crayon said:
I was surprised reading the latest 442 that Juve had "only" won the European Cup twice. For such a prominent club, only the same as Man U.... :mrgreen:

lmao. The subtlest cuts are the deepest. Well played, Crayon. :applause:

I think that all of these teams can win, except Chelsea and AC Milan... i hate them.
Obviously, magic Juve will kick ur as.ses :-$

Hmm I think Milan have as much chance as the other big teams (Real , Juve , Man U , Chelsea, Barca , Munich) but I think there only flaw is the have a habit of underestimating teams a little smaller when there in a comfortable position ie Liverpool , PSV (although Milan won on Goal diference) and Depor. The last two seasons they have came close and they won it three years ago so u can by no means rule them out of the top thre or four favourites.

Back
Top Bottom