Change my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a small discussion between the Admins any more name changes must be requested by the end of this week.

Then every few months there will be a kind of transfer window where those who wish to change their name will have a week to post

Mikey - you're Slobber now.

Rocky29 - Sorry, you can't, we already have a user named Rocky.

change BeboQuintero to Bebo and will that change my login name too.I use different pc/Thanks in advance

I demand Joe's name be changed to Mr. Branflakes.

And if it isn't too much to ask, since I can't have the 29 dropped, can I just get my name changed to Marxism-Leninism?
CoolH.gif

Rocky29 said:
I demand Joe's name be changed to Mr. Branflakes.

And if it isn't too much to ask, since I can't have the 29 dropped, can I just get my name changed to Marxism-Leninism?
CoolH.gif

haha, dont worry, the Branflakes will return,. one day, oh yes one day

Yes, as a Moderator I demand that -Joe- is changed to Mr. Branflakes immediately.

Thank you.

It's been almost 24 hours and my request hasn't been fulfilled, I demand that I be promoted to administrator instintly.*

*Note for the slow, I'm only kidding.

my last name is Branyik, and people call me Branflakes, strange I know, but meh

T'is my fault old boy I called him Branflakes first and the name has sorta stuck :lol:

And thats the Name Change transfer window now closed for a few months, thanks to all those who took part.

It will be June when the next window opens so hopefully you are all happy enough for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom