• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

change player problem any patch for fix _?

• Banned

Dogan

Banned
10 November 2006
when I try to change player (substutition) it always craash to windows :( what is the problem _?

Hectic Glenn

League 2
14 May 2006
Tottenham Hotspur
That's a little abrupt to tell him to called Konami. Ask him, do you have any error messages coming up? Do you have your latest graphical drivers installed, or the newest direct x9c installed? Also have you tried to reinstall the game yet?

lyricl

Non-League
13 November 2006
Fulham
when I try to change player (substutition) it always craash to windows :( what is the problem _?
This use to happen to me a few years back when plying ProEvo 3 or 4 my problem was using the kitserver - are u using, if so un-install its crap anyway - just download the K_6 Patch its good

Top Bottom