• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Chat with Kaká

cigol

League 1
14 August 2003
Re: Chat with Kaká 18:00CET Today

Young Brazilian talent who plays for Brazil.

Edit: obviously I mean Milan :D

Fckwit never answered my "would you ever consider signing for Real Madrid or are you too tied emotionally to Milan?" question.

I liked the bit where he said that the only reason he picked Milan was because they tabled the better offer though - it gives me hope :P

C

codex

we had a quite good convo, he gave me his phone #, we'll see how it goes :D

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan

That was shit, i sent at least 40 questions and fucking uefa mods didnt choose any.... i even asked how many testicles he had at the end :(

I asked stuff about his brother joining Milan and Gilardino ...cunt!

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs

Easy Milanista, easy...
In a couple of weeks you can bring oranges to Berlusconi when he's in jail...

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
I was going to ask if he was worried going to Italy with a name (Kaka') essentially meaning "shit." It would be like a South Korean named "Poo" or a Norwegian named "Turd" coming to England.

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
THeres a diference....

Kaka the player is said very smoothly, with the 2nd 'ka' said faster than the first.
Its like saying Calculator twice but without prunouncing the lculator part and saying the 2nd 'ca' faster.

Shit in italian is said with 2 strong 'ka' 's
Its hard to explain, but imagine saying Car but without prunouncing the R twice... thats how u say poop in kiddie language.

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Its true fred, he seems to lack confidence. On the newspaper last week he said it was because teams knew him after a year, so they marked him tighter and knew how to stop him :(

Top Bottom