Chat with Kaká

Re: Chat with Kaká 18:00CET Today

Young Brazilian talent who plays for Brazil.

Edit: obviously I mean Milan :D

Fckwit never answered my "would you ever consider signing for Real Madrid or are you too tied emotionally to Milan?" question.

I liked the bit where he said that the only reason he picked Milan was because they tabled the better offer though - it gives me hope :P

we had a quite good convo, he gave me his phone #, we'll see how it goes :D

That was shit, i sent at least 40 questions and fucking uefa mods didnt choose any.... i even asked how many testicles he had at the end :(

I asked stuff about his brother joining Milan and Gilardino ...cunt!

Easy Milanista, easy...
In a couple of weeks you can bring oranges to Berlusconi when he's in jail...

I was going to ask if he was worried going to Italy with a name (Kaka') essentially meaning "shit." It would be like a South Korean named "Poo" or a Norwegian named "Turd" coming to England.

THeres a diference....

Kaka the player is said very smoothly, with the 2nd 'ka' said faster than the first.
Its like saying Calculator twice but without prunouncing the lculator part and saying the 2nd 'ca' faster.

Shit in italian is said with 2 strong 'ka' 's
Its hard to explain, but imagine saying Car but without prunouncing the R twice... thats how u say poop in kiddie language.

Its true fred, he seems to lack confidence. On the newspaper last week he said it was because teams knew him after a year, so they marked him tighter and knew how to stop him :(

Back
Top Bottom